123 5th ST N, Breckenridge, MN 56520 Map · Phone number

About Paquin's Sweet Harmony

Paquins Sweet Harmony has 32 cake flavors to choose from for your wedding cake, cupcakes or even cake pops.

We have truffles, candy both on or off the stick for favors or for centerpieces. Cookie favors are also available.

Our prices are the best around. For my complete photo gallery visit me at:

You get personalized service when you wish to sit down and discuss what you want and need for your wedding.

Cake and cookie Samples available upon request at no charge to you unless I have to ship them to you.

Our Cookie Favors average from $1.50 to $4.00 per cookie (based on size of the cookies and the detailing required) and are available both on or off the stick, while our Gift Toppers are generally $5.00 per cookie, plus shipping and handling if applicable.

We are located just 25 miles from Fergus Falls MN and 45 miles from Fargo ND and Moorhead MN.

We offer delivery to these areas for an additional fee.

Follow Paquin's Sweet Harmony on

9jan2008 002
paquins sweet harmony banner
peacock wedding cake with cupcake tail

13 Reviews for Paquin's Sweet Harmony

The cakes and service went beyond my expectations. We received many compliments on our very unique groom's cake and wedding cake. Carmen is very talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Mina · Married on 12/29/2012

I was looking for a unique cake for my 1950's themed wedding and Carmen designed and created a delicious and beautiful cake and cake pops. We came to her last minute and she was able to have everything done on time and it was all very professionally done. I plan on using this bakery for future events. Carmen is very easy to work with, affordable, and I was always able to stay in contact

Sent on 01/20/2014

I ordered a lot of different items. I had a beautiful three tower square fall themed cake. My cake was fake so I had sheet cakes to serve in numerous flavors. I also had cake pop bouquets and cupcake towers for my centerpieces. They were in a variety of flavors and colors and she even added a nice pop of sparkle to each one. I had a candy table for other dessert and treats. There were more cupcakes and cake pops and then there were her signature cookies and different gourment candy towers that included candy like cookie truffles, tiger butter, peanut butter balls, sunflower bark, and a few different flavors of fudge. To top it off, she made her signature cookie for my favors that were decorated in different colors that went with my theme and were decorated to personalize the look we were going for. I've had tons of compliments on my desserts. It's been over a year and I'm still getting compliments from guests we had. Especially about the cake pops. They were a big hit because they were delicious, had a varitey, made a beautiful centerpiece and were easy for people to get to. They were also great for people that aren't big on cake but still wanted something sweet. I've been recommending Paquin's Sweet Harmony for quite awhile and have hada few friends that have gotten married or will be in the near future that are using her services. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Award

Paquin's Sweet Harmony FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands