115 River Rd Suite 821, Edgewater, NJ 07020 Map · Phone number

gallery4
8c4eaf57593346cb 1362581878686 20100730164019

26 Reviews for Papillio Photography

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't say enough about Irene and Papillio photography. My husband and I liked Irene right away and her passion for her job. The prices may be a little higher and not include as much, but it was well worth it. I had peace of mind on my wedding day knowing I was going to have beautiful photos. Irene was not pushy and respected our wishes for no crazy poses or anything like that. She helped us setup a timeline for our wedding day and any questions I had she responded immediately through email. My husband and I received our online proofs while on our honeymoon about 10 days after the wedding. My husband and I wanted to get everything done in regards to the wedding so within 3-4 weeks of our wedding we chose our pictures for the album. I sent those to Irene and within a few weeks she emailed me a layout of our album. It was tastefully done. I had a few things I wanted changed like swapping pictures and she emailed me the updated changes right away. We got married in October and we had our album by February. It was fantastic. Papillio photography is well worth the money.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jamie · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Papillio for my wedding at The Tides Estate and couldn't be happier with job Irene did. She is amazing to work with and beyond accommodating. She takes her time and pays close attention to detail while making people feel comfortable I knew after seeing my engagement photos that my wedding photos would be stunning and they exceeded any expectation I had. My husband being an artist was very impressed with her work and professionalism. She was quick and efficient and that's important. I also like that months later I can still message her and she is very responsive.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Erin · Married on 07/06/2013

Irene and Dave of Papillio Photography are not only my "vendor" but I feel like they're now my friends!! They shot my sister's wedding and video in July 2011 and also our wedding photo and video on July 6, 2013. I feel like I've known them a long time because they are so easy to work with. We did our engagement shoot with them and it was so fun and comfortable. I didn't think that we would "need" an engagement shoot but it really opened my eyes to how great their work really is. We recently got our wedding photos back and they are stunning. Irene and Dave are so talented and they are so passionate about their work and it shows. Book with them - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Papillio Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• My Cinderella's Dream
    My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow, when I met Papillio Photographers never in a million years did I think that they would capture our Bride Jessica the way they did. Fantastic, Artistic and the photo journalism was awesome. Papillio Photography has the knowledge and the sensitivity to capture any event and deliver photographic memories that will be a joy to revisit again and again and again!! Thank you for taking such great pictures of our Bride Jessica. Since her mom was sick with Cancer and eventually passed - she can hold on to such beautiful memories captured through your eyes. I highly recommend Irene - such a joy to work with and what creativity. You will not be disappointed.

• 115 River Rd, Suite 821 Edgewater, 07020 See on map