Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Papeterie

This company makes the experience of determining invitations so easy. I felt like I was working with a local store, not an online company located across the country. The invitations were perfect for us.

Profile Picture User2612315, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
3.8

I bought invitations at Papeterie for our 4/28/12 wedding. I placed my order on the first of February to order 2 samples, one mailed to me in WA state, one to my mom in FL. 9 days later I hadn't received mine yet and my mom never received hers. Ended up ordering my wedding invitations on 2/14/12 and was told I'd get the electronic proof in 24 hours, but didn't. I emailed them on 2/16 and they did return the electronic proofs that day. Made one change, received one last proof and then ordered my invitations. Not sure if it was miscommunication or just not making deadlines that was the issue. Also wish that you didn't have to order in packs of 25- I have quite a few left over, as I needed about 80. Guess it's good to have extras for mistakes but not that many.

The invitations themselves were of high quality paper, made with beautiful colors and turned out great! I thought they were fairly priced for the quality invitations that they were, and I liked the RSVP cards as well.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
2.9

I really wanted to give this vendor a good review because our invitations were beautiful. However, I was really disappointed in the quality of customer service. There was a misunderstanding with the envelopes, and the guest addresses and return addresses were printed in two different colored inks. This bothered me. When I talked to the person I had been working with about this, she basically told me there was nothing she could do, but she would check with her boss and get back to me. I never heard from her again. I finally e-mailed her again, and her only solution was for me to pay several hundred dollars to re-print the envelopes. I didn't want to do that, since I believed at least part of the problem was on their end (the woman acknowledged that it was a communication error). I never received a response to my e-mail asking for any other solutions. I went in to the store and spoke with the girl working there. She gave me the owner's e-mail address. I spoke with the owner, who did offer me a discount to re-print the envelopes, but at that point I simply didn't want to give them anymore of my money. While the owner was nice, her employee was not helpful and basically ignored me for several weeks. The invitations were pretty, but I expected a little bit more from them when there was a problem, instead of just "sorry, pay us to do it again."

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/29/11, 8 Reviews