Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Papery & Cakery

Papery & Cakery, a is an appointment-only stationery boutique in Boca Raton.  We offer the individualized attention and passionate expertise in a private setting that ever important event requires.

From invitations to place cards, programs, calligraphy, stamps & napkins, we do it all, and always with the unique products and attention to detail for an impeccable and couture product!

You are cordially invited to make an appointment today and set the tone with our fabulous invitations & announcements!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
Letterpress (1)
Printing (1)

Niki and Ali are so great. We've known them and their family for many many years, but I never had a relationship with either of them. Niki was so easy to work with, not pushy, and very helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for at a price I was looking for. Ali handled our party favors (we did cake pops, so yummy!) and she was a breeze to work with. They're both very responsive to email. You really just need to meet with Niki once to flip through some books and that's about it! Easy peasy!

Photo of Papery & Cakery in Boca Raton, FL - Michelle Lawson Photography
Profile Picture Diana, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Letterpress, Engraving, Embossed, Printing

Niki was so helpful and patient with me and all of my selections. She got back to me so quickly throughout the entire process and the invitations came out beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
4.7

Great selection, very helpful. Not pushy. Really helpful with suggestions.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/10, 5 Reviews

13 Photos

My Photo Album

13 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of Papery & Cakery to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Papery & Cakery is the finest Invitation and Bakery combination anywhere! The level of service, professionalism, and quality are unsurpassed! Papery & Cakery can accommodate every wish you have to convey your message and style! We love working with her!

Events