1527 Oak Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Paperwhites Photography

Hello-

We are Darcy Hemley & Trina Roberts and our company is Paperwhites Photography.

We've been best friends since we were 12 years old and we discovered photography in the same high school photography class.

We each went on to receive 4 year degrees in photography and have been shooting (Darcy as an editorial photographer for magazines like Vanity Fair & Martha Stewart and Trina as a catalogue/advertising and children's photographer ) ever since.

We've been in the wedding business for 7 years and we love shooting weddings!

We capture every wedding we together and shoot mostly simultaneously.

We still love to shoot some film in our medium format cameras (our clients are given the negatives and the scans back), but mostly we shoot digitally.

We are located in Los Angeles and Orange County, but we travel all over.

See our website for more work:

12 Reviews for Paperwhites Photography

Rene · Married on 01/19/2013

Darcy & Trina are AMAZING! Their attention to detail was incredible and they are just the coolest, sweetest, most adorable ladies ever! I seriously felt like a supermodel and I have never been very photogenic. They are real artists and they were able to light beautifully and direct me toward the most flattering angles. Seriously, every detail was captured with an artistic eye.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Meghan · Married on 08/14/2011

I hired Paperwhites Photography for my wedding and have to say that Darcy and Trina did absolutely stunning work in every respect! Not only are they both lovely to work with and extremely professional, their photographs are true works of art- the colors, the focus, the details. I didn’t even notice they were taking photos during the ceremony and yet they managed to capture the most touching moments. They are flexible, fun, and open to anything, even when we decided to make a pit stop in some overgrown vineyards on our way to the reception. I am thrilled with my wedding pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Paperwhites Photography. You won't find anyone better!

Sent on 11/03/2011

monica · Married on 05/14/2011

My husband, Alex, and I absolutely loved working with Trina and Darcy of Paperwhites Photography.

Trina was our contact prior to the wedding... In addition to being so cool and easy going, she was very responsive and professional. She truly listened to (and implemented - on our wedding day) our thoughts and ideas. I had seen Trina's work before so I knew we were in good hands.

Both Trina and Darcy photographed our big day - before the wedding, the ceremony and the reception - and they actually made the process of documenting our day very fun! They were both super comfortable to work with, had a ton of great suggestions and were very open to our ideas as well. They even managed to capture several darling photos of our two pups as well as our ring bearer & five little flower girls (not an easy task!). Many of our guests commented on how nice and completely non-intrusive both were.

Trina and Darcy took a TON of BEAUTIFUL pictures that tell a lovely story of our very memorable wedding day. Already we've received so many compliments on our gorgeous photos! We couldn't be more thrilled with their work. They are both extremely professional, talented and creative photographers with an amazing attention to detail.

Thank you Trina & Darcy!!

Sent on 07/11/2011