Paper8

Tulsa, OK View map

Brides, discover beautiful Wedding Stationery options. I offer Save the Date's, Invitations, Programs, and Thank You's as well as printed items for Rehearsal Dinner's, Receptions, Bridal Showers and wedding party gifts. Choose from perfect package pricing or a-la-carte custom couture invitations. Each invitation is custom designed and hand assembled to fit your style and budget. I specialize in pocket invitations and have over 200 georgeous Mix and Match papers to create the perfect look to compliment your wedding style. I specialize in personal service with Brides in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City metro areas.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 11/03/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I LOVED LOVED LOVED working with Grace! She did my invitations and programs and they were gorgeous! She is very easy to work with and has a knack for meeting you and then sending you just what you were picturing in your mind. I would and have highly recommended Grace and Paper8!

Paper8's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia! I can't wait to see pictures and love love LOVED working on your wedding!
  • User866813 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about this vendor. I had lost all hope of having the invitations I wanted with the budget my fiance and I had set for stationary. We wanted to spend about 200 on invitations (aprx 125 invitations total). What we ended up spending was 250 and that was with addresses printed on the invites, the envelope, invitation, and RSVP card on beautiful quality paper. Grace Powell, the owner, works with you one on one to find what works best. She has completely custom packages, and also the semi-custom packages which is what I went with. The quality of the paper and printing is incredible for the price. She really works to makes sure the personality of your wedding shows in the invitation or whatever stationary you may be getting from her. I'm VERY happy with how they turned out. GREAT GREAT GREAT.
    Kelly Married on 04/07/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FANTASTIC! Grace was so great to work with, we just did our save the dates but she did an amazing job, was always there to answer questions but created something so fun I had people RSVP'ing back with compliments on the save the date AND an RSVP!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Wedding Planners

We have worked with Grace on numerous occasions and events. The quality of her work is impeccable and we love corroborating with her to create fabulous paperie suites for our clients.

Party Pro Rents Party Pro Rents Wedding Rentals

Paper8 creates custom invitations, menu cards, placement cards, etc... for your wedding. We've worked with Paper8 for almost 8 years and we are always impressed with her creativity, fulfilling the clients vision flawlessly. Truly, her work completes the look of your wedding.

Jawbone Jawbone Wedding Bands

She does beautiful work! Very creative and a real pro to work with. I highly recommend Paper8!

Tulsa, 74105
9182009286
Location of (Paper8)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding