604 Georgetown Drive, Nashville, TN 37205 Map · Phone number

About Paper With Flair

An occasion as special as your wedding deserves to be announced with distinction and style!

Let Paper With Flair assist you in finding the perfect ensemble that sets the tone of your event. We offer a wide selection of beautifully crafted wedding invitations -- from classic elegance to modern chic, cool contemporary to pure glamour -- letterpress, engraved, offset or thermograph. You'll find every style imaginable!

For the most discerning brides, Paper With Flair offers custom wedding invitations that evoke any style. Calligraphy and Envelope Addressing available.

Email us at cora@paperwithflair.com to set up an appointment or call us at 615-356-CORA (2672). Enjoy one-on-one consultation where all your questions regarding wedding invitations will be answered.

Work with Cora, your professional invitation consultant, and take one important task off your list. From wordings to etiquette, save-the-date cards to wedding programs, typestyles to calligraphy, plus all the little details, Cora will help in every aspect of the ordering process.

pwf home3
pwf4
EncoreT1731

2 Reviews for Paper With Flair

Aimee · Married on 05/16/2009

Cora was the most amazing person to work with! I found her by chance on the internet and am so happy that I did. I had previously been looking online at invitations b/c I couldn't find any in the stores that I thought were original enough for our wedding. They were all too plain for what I wanted and I didn't want something that anyone else could use. I finally found a place online but they were going to cost me a fortune. Luckily I live in Nashville and was able to meet Cora in person to go over design concepts. I let her come up with something first just to see what she could do and although I loved her design, I had always had something else in mind. I spoke with her about it and within a few days she had something for me to look at. She designed exactly what I wanted. Granted, we tweaked a few things here and there, but overall it was her design. Her prices are also very reasonable. In addition, I never had a hard time getting in touch with her or getting her to call me back. She was ALWAYS in constant communication with me which is very helpful if a bride is planning a wedding herself (as I was). I always felt comfortable having her change any small thing - she was very accomodating. Last, Cora is very personable. She was always asking me questions about me, my fiance at the time, and our wedding. She made me feel like she really wanted to get to know me...I wasn't just a client to her. At one point I told her I was making a scrapbook to have at the wedding and she asked if she could see it. It was just another way that she made me feel like a friend instead of a customer. I would highly, highly recommend working with her if you get the chance. She's a super person and a great designer.

Sent on 08/16/2009

NOEME · Married on 08/23/2008

We were very pleased with the services we received from Paper With Flair. Everything was done thru phone calls and emails but the end result was more than what we expected. We didn't have much time to prepare for the wedding but Paper With Flair made this part of the wedding process hassle free, timely and fun! We told her our specifications and with her sophisticated talent and skills, we got exactly what we were aiming for.....SIMPLICITY AND ELEGANCE !
    ******Noeme and Jason

Sent on 03/17/2009

Paper With Flair FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 604 Georgetown Drive Nashville, 37205 See on map
    6152504891 (Fax Number)
    Flexible hours. By appointment.