Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paper Patch

Paper Patch is a unique stationery store established in 1986 by a husband and wife team working to create and print great stationery! The store has gone through many transitions and changed with the trends through the years. We always do our best to carry items that you will love and enjoy!

When shopping at Paper Patch you will find a fabulous selection of invitations, stationery and gifts from top companies as well as custom designs created by our in-house print shop.  We truly adore our customers and go to great lengths to ensure that everyone is happy and well taken care of.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: St. Louis

7 Reviews for Paper Patch

4.3

2.2

I went to the store expecting some help picking out wedding invitations. Claudia discouraged looking at any books for examples and kept going back to 3 poster boards worth of examples she had on her wall. I didn't like any of those and asked if I could look at the books and she said sure but then we don't really do anything we just order them. I don't care! I just needed a starting point. Instead we awkwardly struggled through designing one completely from scratch. I had no idea what all she could do design wise as there were very few examples to look through. She was rushed and made me feel like I had to pick everything out from nothing right there! I cried the entire way home from our appt. She told us she would get back to us in a week with proofs and I followed up after 2 weeks of not hearing from her. There was back and forth for awhile, she kept getting the dates wrong on our invite. I am so bummed that my inlaws gave her a deposit on the day of our appt or else I would have cancelled everything and ordered something online. We got a very plain, boring invite and they ended up being MORE THAN $5 EACH! It literally makes me sick to my stomach and I wish we could have gotten something online. For that much $$ we could have had something beautiful.

Profile Picture User5435137, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.1

The invitations I selected were overpriced and the owner, Claudia, was rarely responsive to our phone calls and emails. If I could do it over, I would order invitations off Shutterfly or somewhere. Just took a look online and their invitations look just as nice for a fraction of the cost.

Profile Picture User5141608, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found an ad for the Paper Patch in the St. Louis Bridal Magazine and had to check them out. I was extremely pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them to others. Their prices were very good, especially when you consider that the printing was custom work making it very unique. They were able to give us exactly what we wanted. We didn't have to settle for something standard out of a book. The owner, Claudia, was helpful in walking us through the entire process and was very pleasant to work with. We loved the fact that it was a family run business that gave us a personal touch. Thank you Paper Patch for being a part of our big day!!!

Profile Picture User4541057, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews