N6323 Berlin Road, Green Lake, WI 54941 Map · Phone number

About Paper Orchid

Paper Orchid is a young, vibrant, social stationery company that specializes in laser-cut cool stuff. Born in the spirit of hand-cut paper techniques from long ago, we produce all of our products in America by way of lasers.

Our team mixes creative juices with paper engineering to serve up an unequaled line of products, including wedding and party INVITATIONS, RESPONSE CARDS, SAVE THE DATE CARDS, CUPCAKE WRAPPERS, FAVOR BOXES, NOTE CARDS, AND MORE.

We believe that every event, from a grand wedding to a dinner party, should be as fresh and distinctive as its host. The tone and atmosphere should be carried through each paper detail, from the invitations and favor boxes to the place card and cupcake wrapper. We pride ourselves on offering stylish products that will inspire you and your recipient alike.

It is our hope that the products you find here will excite you as much as they excite us.

MagnoliaCWR
WebLacePKT

4 Reviews for Paper Orchid

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2012

Love, love, love Paper Orchid! We ordered the Clara invite and it was the perfect choice for us. We looked at tons of invitations from many different companies and knew when we received the samples from Paper Orchid we would be ordering from them. We have received so many comments from our guests about how they loved the invitations and how unique they were. The staff is SO nice and SO easy to work with. You can customize the invite yourself and then they work with you after you submit your request so that no detail is missed. You do have to assemble the invites, but it goes pretty fast and I kind of liked being able to put them together myself. We also ended up getting the Love Knots favor boxes, too, and they were really unique and beautiful. They did take a long time to assemble, but again, totally worth it as our guests loved them and they were a beautiful addition. They looked so lovely on our favor table. We highly recommend Paper Orchid!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Cathie · Married on 03/24/2012

I wanted a wedding invitation you didn't see every day. I wanted something very feminine and something that represented my style. I found the exact invitation on Paper Orchid. My beautiful invitations were laser cut, a deep cream on a shimmer paper. I just fell in love with them when I saw them! All my friends said the invitations were beautiful and looked just like something I would choose. Everyone thought they were unusual and wanted to know where I purchased them.

If you want elegant and classy you need to visit paperorchid.com. Also, they have all kinds of matching accessories to go with the wide variety of beautiful invitations!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Katie · Married on 09/18/2010

I loved my invitations! They were very simple, yet elegant. I love the way the laser cut paper looks. And the prices were really reasonable. The company accidentally sent me too few of one component. They immediately sent out the missing pieces. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/05/2010