17 Race St, Frenchtown, NJ 08827 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $4,500

About Paper Floral Co

Paper Floral Co is a boutique luxury paper flower studio in the lovely riverfront town of Frenchtown, NJ. They make stunning and realistic flowers out of crepe paper and other lasting materials that you can keep forever, just like your love! Crepe Paper Flowers from Paper Floral Co are 100% inspired from natural elements of the garden. Each flower is made with exquisite detail and we will work with you to bring your vision to life. From a micro-wedding, to lavish affairs our mission is to make your floral dreams come true with our paper botanical art. Paper Floral Co is perfect for your event of any size, whether it be a lavish and large group, a micro-wedding, an elopements, and not to mention vow renewals and bridal showers! The Paper Floral Co team will create a design for your vision and style which will last forever. They can even create realistic artistic representations of hard to come by varieties and their flowers are always in season. These flowers will bring beauty to your event and even your world after the wedding because they can last for years to come.
Paper Floral Co can serve you for your:

3 Reviews for Paper Floral Co

1 User photo

Danielle Decroce · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Forever Flowers Ever

I was getting married for a second time and the one thing I wish I had been able to keep from my first wedding was my bouquet. I went right to Kelly and explained to her what I wanted. I don't know the names of flowers but I pulled some pictures off the internet and showed her what I liked and definitely the color I was looking for. she was so welcoming and accommodating and figured out exactly what I wanted without me knowing what I wanted. I now have my beautiful bouquet displayed in my bedroom along with my husband's boutonniere that she made. Now every time I walk by I look at those flowers and remember that special day.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Holly Ellerbusch · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazinggggg

I had the amazing privilege of meeting Kelly at a wedding pop-up and winning a free bouquet from her I'm so very glad I did because I ended up getting the most dreamy paper flowers from an absolutely wonderful women! She is so incredibly sweet and caring and helped me pick the most perfect bouquet that exceeded all my expectations!!

She is so accommodating to her clients needs. She worked with me through every step of the flower making process to make sure it was everything I wanted. She sent me pictures and updates and it was so exciting and fun. I ended up doing all my bridesmaids bouquets, groomsman boutonnieres and corsages for my mother and mother in law and everyone absolutely ADORED her flowers. They were perfect. They looked so real and no one knew they were paper, until I told everyone about how they weren't real because I was so excited about how they came out, haha! I love that I can keep my bouquet forever. And honestly it was about the same cost it would be to get real flowers, which would have withered away by the time the night was done.

So if you are considering going with paper flowers, or even if you weren't thinking of taking that route, I strongly encourage it and I highly recommend doing it through paperfloral co. They are stunning, reasonably priced, works of art that you can keep forever and the maker of these flowers is a wonderful person who is so passionate about her work. It's a no brainer!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Paper Floral Co's reply:

Holly, you were a pleasure and I'm forever thrilled to have been a part of your day.
    Much love to you!
    Kelly Grace

Paper Floral Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 425
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 275
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 50
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Altar Decor
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns
    Single Flowers

• 17 Race St Frenchtown, NJ, 08827 See on map
    Location of (Paper Floral Co)