Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Paper by Appointment

Congratulations - you're getting married! Let Paper by Appointment help you set the scene for the wedding of your dreams. Whether you are planning a formal event, a romantic affair, or a destination wedding, your invitation will help set the tone for the most important day of your life.

Paper by Appointment carries the finest selection of classic and contemporary wedding invitations. We feature an extensive collection of custom invitations representing the finest in engraving, letterpress, thermography and lithography printing.

During your personal consultation, we listen to your plans and ideas, and then provide you with all of the design possibilities available to match your wedding. You will be able to view the portfolios of printed samples available from the national invitation companies that we carry and we will help you visualize what your wedding ensemble will look like when altering typestyles, ink choices, or layout formats. We can also assist you by discussing various alternatives to pieces of the ensemble you select so that you may focus on what you feel are the most important aspects of your wedding papers and still stay within your budget.

Paper by Appointment also offers calligraphy services. Add a unique touch to your event with digital calligraphy with several type styles to select from for addressing envelopes to your guests. When your event approaches, digital calligraphy can be used again for menus, program, escort cards and place cards to help coordinate your event.

6 Reviews for Paper by Appointment

Erica · Married on 09/13/2008

Michelle is just fantastic. She helped us create a beautiful invitation that received so many compliments. She also worked with us on our ceremony programs and our thank you cards to made sure that all flowed well together. Paper by Appointment made this stressful process a breeze and I look forward to working with Michelle in the future. (perhaps for a baby announcement!)

I would recommend Paper by Appointment for any bride who is looking to have beautiful invitations that set the tone for their wedding. Paper by Appointment is affordable, professional, and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2008

Michelle is amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted and was always able to work with my crazy schedule! I am so happy my mom found her...I couldn't have pulled it off without her!

Sent on 10/16/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2007

I highly recommend Paper By Appointment for all of your wedding stationery needs. Michele is very professional and service oriented and will provide you with a personal and thorough consultation and ensure you have invitations to match your taste and event theme. She provided me with many choices and helped me narrow down to one choice. I had SO many compliments on my Save-the-Dates and wedding invitations. But, things don't have to stop there. She has a large selection of party invites, napkins, and many other stationery needs. Thanks so much, Michele for making my wedding stationery one less thing I had to worry about!

Sent on 01/03/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jennifer Driscoll Photography
    Jennifer Driscoll Photography Wedding Photographers

Michele's attention to detail and sparkling personality make her a joy to work with! I highly recommend her for invitations, save the date cards, namecards...anything made from paper. Receiving a beautiful invitation makes your guests feel special and pampered.

• Fishers, 46037 See on map