by appointment only, Murrieta, CA 92563 Map · Phone number

About Paper and Thread

We are a small home-based studio that offers custom invitations, programs, and all paper products for weddings and special events. We will work with you to create a design from scratch and help make your paper ideas come to life. Each piece is handcrafted, but without the homemade look or couture price tag. I find joy in the details of life and my stationery pieces, so I craft them with patience and a love for what I’m doing. Paper and Thread Studio prides itself in creating unique pieces that reflect the personality of the occasion and the client, all while being as friendly to the earth as possible.

Contact us today for your free design consultation. Located in North County San Diego and serving Orange, San Diego, and Riverside counties and web clients worldwide.

Follow Paper and Thread on

IMG5087
IMG5102
hawaiihibiscus wedding invitation
Paper and Thread
hawaiian wedding invitations flowerpocket stitched
img470
img629

8 Reviews for Paper and Thread

• Sandy and Apollo

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2013

I would highly recommend Paper and Thread. She had a style that was perfect for my romantic theme. The invitation I selected was the perfect blush shade, romantic, chic, and best of all affordable! I was on a specific budget and she suggested that she would give me the invitations, direction cards, RSVP cards, envelopes, & lace ribbon separate so that I can assemble it myself. This was a great suggestion because it was so easy to do and it saved me money. She is very personable and professional. She was kind enough to meet me at a starbucks located closer to my house so that I didn't have to drive all the way to her studio.
    The quality of the invitations were great and I was very pleased with her work and overall experience!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • Panda Pez

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2011

Working with Lori was such a wonderful experience. She listened to all the deets I wanted, and totally executed. The packaging was even awesome! We are so pleased with our eco-friendly invites, they are EXACTLY what we wanted.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Maggie · Married on 08/29/2009

Lori helped make the programs for my wedding ceremony, which couldn't have been more perfect! Not only was she extremely understanding on my numerous rounds of edits and formatting changes, but she was also willing to work under an extremely tight timeframe (less than 2 weeks before the wedding!). We receieved floods of complements on our creative but practical "fan shaped" invitations! They had a unique hand-made touch, without looking too home-spun. I would highly recommend Lori's services to anyone looking for one-of-a-kind programs and invitations. THANKS AGAIN LORI! ps: you can see pictures of our programs on Lori's blog: www.theneighborhoodpress.com (do a search for "Farm Fans")

Sent on 12/08/2009

Paper and Thread FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

• by appointment only Murrieta, 92563 See on map