Boston, Massachusetts, Boston, MA 02148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Paola & Jesse Cinematography

We're a hubby & wife team that has been where you are. You've spent months planning all the wonderful details that are going to make your perfect day come to life and you want to make sure you can treasure those unforgettable moments forever. That's where we come in! All of our films are made with our couples in mind so that we capture your love story authentically and beautifully. We spend time getting to know our couples so that each film is a reflection of the magic of your wedding day and fully defined by you. Your wedding day goes by in a flash, but we'll make sure you get to relive it again and again. Watching your story play out in motion is a feeling worth living for, it’s a feeling we know well, and one that we aim to give with every film we make. Love fiercely and live fully.

Follow Paola & Jesse Cinematography on

Videos 6 vídeos

4 Reviews for Paola & Jesse Cinematography

• K. Nakanishi

K. Nakanishi · Married on 08/03/2019

Good enough to satisfy a feature filmmaker!

When my brother assigned me to find a camera crew for his wedding, I knew two things: I needed someone I could depend upon to deliver professional grade media, and someone I could work well with. Paola and Jesse are exactly that.

Professionally, I am a feature and broadcast post editor in Los Angeles, so trust me when I say: I am extraordinarily picky and critical of who I choose to hire for anything media related ESPECIALLY when it comes to a family event. These are memories that are precious, and deserve the best quality recording and media management. Paola and Jesse delivered.

They even were kind enough to work with my eccentricities and specifications. As a wedding present, I told my brother I would take care of all the editing, coloring, and finishing. Jesse and Paola were able to record in the professional RAW files I am used to working with in Log, in mixed resolutions (1080p and 4k), as well as mixed frame rates (23.98, 24, and 60fps). While I realize I am not the average costumer for wedding videography, the fact that this team was able to provide a standard that meets broadcast qualifications speaks volumes. I love that I was able to collaborate with them, and really negotiate the fine details!

If you're someone who wants the best for your wedding videography, I hope this review helps quench any doubts you might have about who to hire. Take it from me: Paola and Jesse Films are who you want to hire!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2018

THE best investment of the day

Wish I could give 10 stars! Paola & Jesse truly went above and beyond my greatest expectations and have produced a Masterpiece worthy of the name. The subtle, sweet moments they captured and wove into a beautiful tapestry of the day are just stunning. They managed to record and convey not just the events of the day but the feelings and emotions, love and joy as well. I have to say that the aerial drone footage is truly what sets them apart and brings the whole thing to another level. The music, the timing, the lighting all so artistically and exquisitely edited into a most treasured record of the day. And they are the sweetest couple – very kind, caring and wonderfully creative. Very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or wants we had throughout the entire planning process. They are newly married themselves so they know exactly what you are going through now and what you are looking for. This was, by far, THE best investment of the day. Now we get to relive that incredible day over and over – see the sights, hear the laughter, feel the love. These are things that photographs just cannot convey. Thank you, Paola & Jesse, for giving so much of yourselves to create these timeless memories for us. God Bless!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Ben Gilbert · Married on 08/19/2017

Professional & Passionate

Paola and Jesse are true wedding professionals. They shot and edited a wedding video that my husband & I will cherish forever. They captured so many different intimate, cute, funny, and magical moments of us, plus our families and guests. In addition to being the absolute best cinematography team we could have imagined, they were sweet, loving, caring, and respectful guests. Don't hesitate to reach out to them about your potential project!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Paola & Jesse Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Boston, Massachusetts Boston, MA, 02148 See on map
    Location of (Paola & Jesse Cinematography)