6777 Cascade Rd SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

15 Reviews for Panopoulos Salon

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2013

I used panopoulos on Cascade rd. in Grand Rapids, MI for my wedding day and I cannot say enough good things about their staff. They were so flexible with my schedule and all of my girls were so beautiful! I felt like a princess while I got a pedicure and makeup. I was so pleased with everything!

Sent on 09/08/2013

They did a great job with my hair and makeup! I highly recommend doing a trial run! It costs the same amount as the real deal, but it is really worth it. I wasn't really sure about how my hair and makeup looked after the first time, so they had me come in for another trial - for free. It ended up looking much better!
    They really listen to you and try to give you what you want if it's possible at all.
    Great salon!

Sent on 06/13/2013
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 07/01/2011

4 of my bridesmaids and myself used Panopoulos in East Lansing at the recommendation of my coordinator. They were excellent. All the girls had lovely hair that stayed in place and one had her makeup done which looked lovely as well. Lauren, who helped me, was super friendly and made my hair look gorgeous. My pedicure was fantastic as was my manicure. Loved Panopoulos. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/03/2011