6063 Sherry Lane, Dallas, TX 75225 Map · Phone number

Panini Bakery & Cakes 4
Panini Bakery & Cakes 5
  • Meredith

Meredith White · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful & Tasty - the perfect combo!

Right after we got engaged, my mom literally turned her head around and was like "I know who's doing your cake" - apparently Panini Bakery is her absolute FAVORITE! She ended up surprising us with their cake for an engagement party - the white chocolate raspberry is THE BEST! I ended up finding a pic pretty soon after and sent it over to them, and they literally did the rest! Also once I picked out my dress, they decided to add a similar dot print texture that looked like my dress to the layers. It was so beautiful! We didn't do a grooms cake, so they ended up adding layers of chocolate throughout the cake too - it was SO delicious!

When it came to cutting the cake, we ended up cutting through the styrofoam layer and it was HILARIOUS - we keep joking about it!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Panini Bakery & Cakes 6
    Panini Bakery & Cakes 7
    Panini Bakery & Cakes 8

Elizabeth Etier · Married on 03/02/2019

Hands down, the best!

Sophie and Panini Bakery were amazing to work with for our wedding! I lost count of how many guests told us it was the BEST wedding cake they had ever had and I must agree with them! The design came out just as we planned. I can't wait to use them again for future bakery needs. They are truly Best In Class!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Panini honestly made the best cake I have ever tasted for our wedding! During our free tasting, every single one of the options was incredible. My husband and I decided to mix and match the filling and cake to make our own variation on what Panini had initially presented. I cannot even begin to tell you how many of our guests stopped to tell us that both the bride AND groom's cake was the best cake they had ever had, which also explains why every single piece of both cakes was eaten! Panini was so easy to work with and took our simple vision and turned it into the most beautiful, delicious cake(s) of all time. And as an added bonus, their pricing was better than any other baker in town! Please do yourself a favor and hire Panini Bakery to make your wedding cake!!

Sent on 02/04/2019