Bothell, WA 98041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for Panache

Working with Marcia of Panache was the wisest thing we could have done to make sure our wedding day was as lovely and sweet as possible. Our day could not have turned out more perfectly for the two of us and Marcia supported us from start to finish with the big and little details to make sure we had a wedding day that reflected us brilliantly - and she made it exceptionally-fun and fantastically-organized all along the way.

Guests at our reception were in awe of how things looked (so were we when all was said and done!) and when we heard gushing compliments from friends at our reception, I loved that I got to keep telling people about our wedding coordinator who made sure nothing was missed! I'll admit - I LOVE details but would not have been able to manage even half of the details during our whirlwind wedding planning without Marcia's whole-hearted support and expertise. I would recommend Panache over and over again (and I have + will!) and my husband and I agree that our wedding day was fantastic and turned out exactly how we hoped it would - better actually (this, coming from a self-admitted perfectionist...).

Truth be told, we actually found our wedding venue because of Marcia's recommendation (it was THE loveliest place for us and our carnival wedding), plus Marcia let us know about the (amazing) suit store where my husband found his suit and she even connected me with a designer in Seattle who made my very budget-friendly dress that I love, love, love. And that was just the verrrry start of our planning - hundreds of little and big details and decisions later (and with our wedding behind us), we both admit that Marcia was phenomenal. Hands down.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Katelyn · Married on 04/20/2013

Marcia and Diana were indispensable. Bringing them on board to help us plan was one of the best decisions we made early on; my husband and I both work stressful, time-intensive jobs, and we needed planners we could trust who would keep all the details organized. Panache was exactly what we hoped for!
    During the planning process, for every tiny question I had or minute detail I wanted to confirm, Marcia was there with a helpful and reassuring response. It was such a huge relief to have some professional help! Through it all, I knew the Panache folks were on my side and helping me take care of business. I wasn't very familiar with all the etiquette of a wedding when we began planning, and it was so helpful to have Panache available to answer my questions and calm my fears. When my mom and I couldn't figure something out, one of us would say, "Marcia will know." And she always did!
    The Panache team has deep resources in the wedding and event planning world, including great vendor recommendations (we found our helping-hands catering service through them). But even more importantly, they are masters of all things logistics. A few weeks before the wedding, it became clear that we needed someone with a van to be driving around doing pick-ups and drop-offs the morning of. Before I could even begin to stress about where I might find that person and that van, Panache came to the rescue-- "I'll take care of that, I have someone who could do it for $x/hr." Problem SOLVED and I didn't worry a minute more about it. They got me the best deals possible.
    The day of the wedding, as far as I'm aware, every single detail went off without a hitch. I was able to be fully present with my new husband and with my family and friends, knowing that Marcia and Diana were there to manage vendors, troubleshoot, and wrangle volunteers.
    Both Marcia and Diana are truly lovely, capable people, and I felt like they cared about us and our wedding. I recommend Panache without reservation.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Michael · Married on 01/19/2013

Hi,
    I was the officiant at a wedding recently where the planners were Marcia and Diane from Panache. They did a great job! They were both very well organized and worked hard to ensure that the event went smoothly. They were very friendly and helpful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I'm looking forward to having the chance to work with them again!
    Best regards,