FAIRWAY LANE, Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number

db075cb280f0cea3 1349161300563 GalinaTrumpetFitandFlareSWG9905ivory2010
LB1527

12 Reviews for Pamela's Bridals by Appointment

Darlene · Married on 06/25/2016

Pamela went above and beyond with helping me find a dress that fit my budget. She found out what I was looking for and ordered more. I absolutely loved my dress and it fit my budget. She is a fantastic person to work with. She also created my bridal flowers. They came out perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sandra · Married on 12/21/2013

On my quest for the perfect gown, I stumbled upon this website for Pamela's Bridal Salon. After seeing the many five star reviews, I decided to give her a try. I was apprehensive about going to a small salon in her home, but I'm glad I didn't pass her up! Pam ended up being my fairy godmother of wedding gowns!!! As soon as I met her, I felt like I'd known her for years. Every appointment is a one-on-one experience and her total attention and focus is on you. This is a very different experience from the big bridal stores where the sales person is running from customer to customer. Pamela was so patient with me, as I tried on almost every gown in her posession. I did find the perfect gown on my first appointment and at an AMAZING price!!!! I ordered the gown in May for my Dec. wedding and by July it had arrived. It was impeccable quality and I couldn't believe I had gotten this gown for the price I paid. Pamela also created a one-of-a-kind sash and hair accessory for me, as well as a bird cage veil. I had spoken to many bridal salons about the vision I had for my hair and I absolutely wanted feathers in my hair piece. I had received blank stares at other salons, but Pamela knew instantly what I wanted and created an absolute gorgeous hair comb for me. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on this hair comb on my wedding day. Pamela also referred me to a seamstress that altered my gown to perfection in a week!!! Try getting that at another salon!!!!! The seamstress ended up working on my bridesmaid dresses and my mom's gown within a two week window. Pamela is extremely professional, while making you feel like a family member at the same time. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for making me feel special. She made, what can be a stressful experience, into a fond memory I will cherish forever. I will never forget THE MOMENT when I tried on the gown and Pam and my mom gave me the same look of approval and joy. Thanks, Pam!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Pamela is a gift! My mother, sister and I visited her store first when looking for a wedding dress for me. Her variety was amazing for the space she has and I found the perfect dress for me at an amazing price (almost 75% off!). She was always available to answer any questions and so excited for us and my big day. She is truly amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Award

Pamela's Bridals by Appointment FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

• FAIRWAY LANE Newport News, 23606 See on map
    7572404934 (Other Phone Number)
    BY APPOINTMENT 10-6 Mon-Fri. 10-5 Sat. Closed Sun.