Pamela Ventura Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

Pamela Ventura Events is a wedding planning service in Hamden, Connecticut, that specializes in day-of wedding coordination. This team customizes its services to suit a couple’s specific needs and wants. Owner Pam loves turning her client’s nuptial dreams into a reality, and works closely with soon-to-be-weds to give them a joyful, stress-free planning process. She is experienced in an array of event sizes and venue types, from intimate beach elopements to extravagant 1,000-person receptions.

Pamela Ventura Events keeps an open line of communication with couples, from their first consultation to their wedding day. Pam and her team create timelines, confirm with vendors, and handle other important details before each couple’s rehearsal. During your big day, Pam will work in the background and make sure everything goes smoothly, while you enjoy time with your loved ones.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jordan
    Jordan H. Married on 04/09/2022

The perfect fit!

There are not enough words to describe how well of a perfect fit Pam was for us! From the very first moment I spoke with her, we just clicked and I instantly knew we needed to hire her! Even though we hired for only Month-of-Coordination, Pam immediately got to work on getting caught up on everything we had planned/booked, having consultation calls, and immersing herself in our wedding. When it came time for the final details and the day of, she was on top of everything and stayed in constant communication with us. For myself being a very anxious person, I felt this overwhelming sense of calmness on our wedding day because Pam and her assistant, Neisha, went above and beyond for us. It was vey windy during pictures, and they were by my side holding my bouquet, carrying my train, and making sure my veil didn't fly away the entire time. They just knew how to anticipate every need and detail. We cannot thank Pam enough for everything she did for us, and we would hire her over and over and over again every single time!
  • Marla
    Marla V. Married on 04/03/2022

A Joy to Work With!

From the bottom of my heart, Pamela was the greatest asset to our wedding day and moments leading up! My husband and I cannot thank her enough for all she did for us -- she truly is an expert at what she does and anticipates your needs before you have a chance to think of them (even ones you did not know you had!)
    From our very first call with Pam, we knew she would make our wedding a relaxed, joyful, and beautiful experience. She helped us organize our vendors, decor, get our timeline in order, get our families where they needed to be for all formalities during the ceremony, rehearsal, and SO much more.
    I would recommend PV Events to absolutely anyone planning a wedding, party, or any type of celebration/event!
    All our love and appreciation

Pamela Ventura Events's reply:

My dear Marla and Sean! You guys were a dream to work with! Thank you for the kind words! Our main goal is for your wedding day to be stress-free and better than imagined! You guys are absolutely awesome and beautiful inside and out. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys.
    Neisha P. Married on 07/11/2021

Wedding Party Setup

Thank you for taking the vision we had for our wedding and turning it into a beautiful reality! Absolutely blown away. We couldn't have been happier.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Pamela Ventura
Pamela Ventura
Owner

Pamela Ventura is the owner and founder of PV Events. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and is a Certified Wedding & Event Planner. With over 8 years in the event industry, she decided to open PV Events and becoming a LADYBOSS! Pamela has vast experience in planning events from 25 -2,500 guests in attendance! Pamela is a visionary and pays close attention to details. But her super power is her customer service skills! She goes above and beyond for her clients to ensure they have an unforgettable and memorable event! I love getting to my clients and coming up with the "special sauce" to make them stand out by creating the "WOW' factor for their guests!

Hamden Area Hamden, CT, 06514
Location of (Pamela Ventura Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding