Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Palmetto Soul

Keep your guests wanting more with the most high energy, fun, versatile wedding band in Charleston
www.palmettosoul.com
Palmetto Soul is a 6 piece horn driven powerhouse, backing the finest female vocalist in town. Dedicated to bringing you the hottest tunes, from the best artists of the last four decades, we guarantee a performance like no other!

Categories: Wedding Band

Vocals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We wanted to have a band for our wedding, but was unsure if we were able to fit it in our budget. I researched for maybe 2-3 months on bands near Pawleys Island. I was finding bands, but weren't finding the right one for the style of music we wanted and for our budget. I randomly came across Palmetto Soul and browsed through the website and immediately contacted the band. I spoke with Treg and he was so friendly, super responsive, and easy to work with. We knew we wanted to have Palmetto Soul for our wedding. He worked with us on our first dance and was able to accommodate our song. We wanted to have salsa music during the reception and they were able to play salsa music when they went on break through the speakers. We had several people come up to me and ask where we found Palmetto Soul. Our guests loved the music and danced all night! You can't go wrong with Palmetto Soul and they will surely keep the party going!

Profile Picture Rosally, 5/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Palmetto Soul far exceeded all of my expectations for our wedding day. They are true professionals and extremely talented musicians. The band learned new songs for the ceremony, first dance, father/daughter and mother/son, and they pulled them off terrifically. They played beautifully for our ceremony - which was equally important to me. Palmetto Soul kept the dance floor packed ...seriously even the non-dancers weren't out there breaking it down! Our night would not have been nearly as amazing if Palmetto Soul was't there. I can't recommend them enough. Do yourselves a favor and hire Palmetto Soul! If you're looking for real music from a real band, these are your guys.

Profile Picture jenna, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I've always known that I wanted a band at my wedding, and when looking for one, I fell in love with Palmetto Soul! Treg Monty was so friendly and easy to work with. HE accommodated all of our requests and pronounced everyone's name right when introducing the bridal party. They always had music playing (even when the were on break) which I liked! I wanted a band so that our guests would all enjoy the reception, and I wanted everyone out on the dance floor! Palmetto Soul was so engaging and played a mixture of everything, and literally, we had almost everyone out on the dance floor- young and old! We were so pleased with Palmetto Soul and had the BEST time at our wedding. Palmetto Soul was one of the highlights of our reception. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User5154774, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

Palmetto Soul Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1305823385551 ben1251
220x220 sq 1305823567317 pshornsonfloor

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
This band will rock your world!!

As a wedding coordinator on St. Simons Island, Georgia, I had the opportunity to experience Palmetto Soul first hand at a wedding and reception. This group was by far one of the best I've worked with. They were so agreeable with any changes or additions to the schedule. Above all, their music was awesome and the guests loved them! I truly look forward to working with these guys again! Carla Pryor, Wedding Coordinator http://wwwstsimonselopements.com St. Simons Island, GA

1440 Ben Sawyer Blvd, ste 1101-181, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464   See On Map