Clemson, Clemson, SC 29631 Map · Phone number

About Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry

Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Clemson, South Carolina. Founder, Desiree is skilled in both traditional and airbrush techniques. Her goal is to bring each of her clients' visions to life and to go above and beyond their expectations. Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry strives for fabulous results worthy of such a special day.

Having worked in the beauty industry for over 11 years, Desiree finds joy in providing services that inspire confidence in her clients She offers personalized consultations as well as hair and makeup trials to ensure that each customer's preferences are met. Desiree is also happy to work with parties of up to 15 people, so that wedding parties can get ready together at the location of their choice. Additional services offered by Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and formal hairstyling
  • Airbrushed and contoured makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup application training
  • Cosmetic and hair services for portrait photoshoots
Follow Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry on

40 Reviews for Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry

Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry 1
Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry 2

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Desiree did an absolutely wonderful job on my wedding day hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup. From the moment I met Desiree for my makeup and hair trial I knew I loved her! She was so easy to talk to, and she did such a beautiful job. She made me feel like a princess on my special day, and everything came out so perfect! I felt like the best version of myself and everyone commented on how pretty I looked. Desiree made me feel natural, yet I was enhanced for my pictures. I recommend Desiree to everyone! She is a master at her craft, as well as highly professional, and a truly sweet person. Thank you Desiree for making me feel so special on my big day! I am grateful to you for being there for me and I appreciate everything you did!!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry 3
    Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry 4

Evelyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Palmetto Pout was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. Desiree and Kelsey were so kind and helped all of us relax, especially this MOB! There is not a hairstyle out there that they can't do and the makeup was perfect on each girl. Best money we spent and the girls looked gorgeous!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Desiree was so calming and reassuring during a very hectic moment in the morning! She created a beautiful french twist for me that stayed in place until well after the reception was over! I received so many compliments! All 9 bridesmaids had beautiful, "up-do's" created by Desiree as well and all were so pleased and felt so beautiful. As mother of the bride, you want every to feel and look their best and thanks to Desiree, they did! Call her! You will be glad you did!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair

• Creating Your Moments, LLC
    Creating Your Moments, LLC Wedding Planners

Palmetto Pout is a must have for your wedding or event!!! We have seen them enhance the beauty of so many of our brides and bridesmaids!!! They are a calming, fun, relaxing part of your day!!! They put their heart into making you look and feel your best!!! Call them today!!!!!

• Clemson Clemson, SC, 29631 See on map