Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58

About Palmer Flowers

Your wedding is the most wonderful day of your life and it deserves to be perfect in every way. Palmer Flowers has successfully customized over 3,500 Weddings in our 38 year history. Offering creative designs reflecting your unique style and budget with outstanding flower selections.

?

Our professional floral designers will assist you in creating your personal vision to make an unforgettable wedding day impression. Celebrate your love with the timeless wedding flower sophistication only Palmer Flowers can provide, for your Happily Ever After.

Follow Palmer Flowers on

• Videos 1

47 Reviews for Palmer Flowers

Alexandra Wallace · Married on 08/16/2019

Better than I expected

Flowers were a bit of a sore spot for me when planning my wedding. I wanted lush greenery and wine-colored flowers for bouquets, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. I worked with Landynne at Palmer and she helped me create my vision while sticking to (below!) my price point. She even let my bridesmaid poke around the flowers with her to help create our vision. The flowers were stunning and high-quality. I was told by several other florists that what I wanted wouldn't be possible with my budget, but Palmer exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

In Love with Palmer Flowers in Loveland!

Landynne and the team at Palmer Flowers were so incredible to work with for my wedding. The first time I had my consultation with Landynne I knew Palmer Flowers was the florist for me. The team did an amazing job listening to the vision I had somewhat formulated in mind, and they helped me put the pieces together beyond what I could envision. I pretty much gave them free reins to design the color and texture of my bouquets and they did an incredible job. My florals were so unique, absolutely stunning, and exactly my style. On the day of my wedding Landynne and the team did an excellent job setting up and providing me with everything I needed. I had such a pleasure working with Palmer Flowers for my wedding and I highly recommend their services! I will certainly be continuing to stop by to pick up some of the beautiful bouquets they have available for sale.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Susie · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Palmer Flowers for an October wedding. Kelly was wonderful to work with! The flowers she chose were exactly what we were looking for and she helped us to stay within our budget. Everything was delivered on time and we received lots of comments about how the beautiful bouquets!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Palmer Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! Congratulations to you and we hope you've been enjoying Newlywed life!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Palmer Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

The benefits of choosing Palmer Flowers are most certainly not limited to their several years of experience, extensive selection, and exquisite arrangements. Having worked with them on several occasions including with the Loveland store at the Hibbs / Durbin wedding (2017), we can assure that they are professional, flexible, and fun to work with. It’s always great working with Susan (Fort Collins) and Sammie (Loveland). (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

It is no wonder so many of our clients choose to work with Palmer Flowers for their bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Their creations are amazing!

• Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I love working with Palmer's, not only is their floral work superb but it also lasts too!

• Fort Collins, 80525 See on map