Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58

About Palmer Flowers

Your wedding is the most wonderful day of your life and it deserves to be perfect in every way. Palmer Flowers has successfully customized over 3,500 Weddings in our 38 year history. Offering creative designs reflecting your unique style and budget with outstanding flower selections.

?

Our professional floral designers will assist you in creating your personal vision to make an unforgettable wedding day impression. Celebrate your love with the timeless wedding flower sophistication only Palmer Flowers can provide, for your Happily Ever After.

Follow Palmer Flowers on

dsc0112 copyweb

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Palmer Flowers

Susie · Married on 11/05/2016

We used Palmer Flowers for an October wedding. Kelly was wonderful to work with! The flowers she chose were exactly what we were looking for and she helped us to stay within our budget. Everything was delivered on time and we received lots of comments about how the beautiful bouquets!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Palmer Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! Congratulations to you and we hope you've been enjoying Newlywed life!

Katy · Married on 01/17/2016

I recently used Palmer Flowers for my January 2016 wedding and I was beyond thrilled with their work! When we initially began planning my wedding we thought designing our own arrangements and ordering flowers through a bulk company online would be the best budget friendly choice. Thankfully our wedding planner pointed us in the direction of Palmer Flowers! I first spoke to Susan (the floral designer) about a month an a half away from our big day so time was not necessarily something we had on our side. However her service was flawless; she seemed to understand my exact vision when we first spoke and offered us a price very similar to what we would have payed ordering bulk online and then having to design ourselves! When the time came to see our flowers I was so impressed. They were all more beautiful than I had imagined and she had got my vision spot on. I went to Palmer flowers just on the recommendation of our planner, doing no research or comparing and I feel without a doubt we made the best decision! I 100% recommend them and will be returning to them for any other events we have in the future!

Annaliese · Married on 09/03/2015

Flowers were so beautiful and lovely! I got many compliments on the flowers! They were very helpful with giving me the most I can get out of my budget!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Palmer Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

The benefits of choosing Palmer Flowers are most certainly not limited to their several years of experience, extensive selection, and exquisite arrangements. Having worked with them on several occasions including with the Loveland store at the Hibbs / Durbin wedding (2017), we can assure that they are professional, flexible, and fun to work with. It’s always great working with Susan (Fort Collins) and Sammie (Loveland). (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

It is no wonder so many of our clients choose to work with Palmer Flowers for their bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Their creations are amazing!

• Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I love working with Palmer's, not only is their floral work superb but it also lasts too!

• Fort Collins, 80525 See on map