Nestled under a canopy of luscious green palm trees, overlooking tumbling waves and a glistening shoreline, lays this exquisite beach venue perfect for special events of every kind.
With your toes in the sand, envision promising lifelong devotion to the one you love while a setting sun casts vibrant hues upon you and your guests. The soothing sounds of the ocean and sweet and savory aromas then fill the air as you walk up the boardwalk to a cocktail reception of magnificent beverages and hors d’eouvres tailored specially for this day. A spectacular, five-star dinner is then served while the rich sunset fades away to reveal a star-studded sky, and you dance the rest of the night away.
A scorching day in Florida means only one thing; the beach! From bridal showers, baby showers and fashions shows, to birthday, graduation, holiday and engagement parties; even company appreciation, fundraising events and “just because”, Palm Beach Shores is the ideal setting for it all. Accommodations are as follows:
- Located on the first floor, this spacious, open and covered event space offers a grill, mini-kitchen and restrooms.
- 10 round “picnic” style tables are traditionally set up throughout the Pavilion. These can be removed if necessary, and replaced by banquet tables.
- A children’s playground is also located adjacent to the Pavilion area, making it a perfect space to host a summer barbeque or birthday party.
- Shades come down to cover the archways in case of inclement weather.
- Located on the second floor, this event space can hold up to 160 people.
- The Banquet Hall opens onto grand terrace with a spectacular view of the beach. Holding up to 35 people, this is the perfect space to put some high tops or action stations for a cocktail reception.
- Inside is a full-service catering kitchen, bar area, restrooms and a beautiful piano.
- Set up options include banquet chairs (covering optional), 60” round banquet tables (holds 8 – 10 people), 6’ rectangular banquet tables, round bistro tables (high tops), and square card tables. Additional items available for your use include a stage (additional cost), dance floor and projection screen.
Aaron’s Catering of the Palm Beaches creates customized packages with a complete array of services, including menus, photography, entertainment, décor and more for every occasion. Palm Beach Shores is an unforgettable setting, and truly one of South Florida’s most well kept secrets. And it’s waiting just for you!!
Contact Stephanie Marion at 561.257.0927 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to begin planning your fabulous event!
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Palm Beach Shores
Recommended by 64% of couples
Kirstyn · Married on 09/13/2014
Great location for a beach weddingSent on 09/27/2014
User4289297 · 2+ years ago
The air conditioning does not cool properly at this beach front venue so summer weddings, hair and make up is a complete. During the dancing part of the reception everyone was soaked in sweat. Our cake cutting pics were ruined bc everyone's clothes were soaked. It was 100 degrees inside the venue.the AC feels fine when we viewed the venue prior to booking, but it just can't handle actually having guests inside or dancing of any kind. Aaron's catering was not bad but don't use their Johnson's cake lady as she made our cake the wrong color by far!! We asked for 3 blues (a different blue on each layer of 3 layer cake) so it looked like the layers of the ocean and she made the first 2 layers the exact same blue and the top layer a random green so it didn't flow at all and defeated the entire concept. It looked really dumb. I even gave her the exact colors months in advance (color samples) I wanted so there was no confusion and she still bombed it badly. The venue hall doesn't include a damn thing so get ready to bring every last spoon and chair and uplight. The venues lighting is very poor at night so guests leave the stairway and elevators in complete darkness. Your elderly guests will LOVE that.Sent on 07/31/2014