Paisley Tree Press

Niverville, NY View map

Paisley Tree Press is an Upstate New York Letterpress printing studio located outside of historic Kinderhook village. We use only the finest paper made from 100% cotton (tree free) and print with a circa 1902 letterpress. All of our work is meticulously produced by hand. We know how important your big day is so we specialize in custom work and detail. We take our time to get to know you and your unique style so we can produce the invitation set of your dreams.
We offer Wedding invitations, baby announcements, greeting cards and social stationery. We are currently building our wedding portfolio, so now's the time to contact us and get your sassy custom invitations featured on the grand opening of your new website!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Design
Letterpress
Printing
    Rebecca Married on 05/31/2008
    Paisley Tree Press was an extremely enjoyable experience for both me and my husband. My Wedding invitations came out excellent and exactly what I wanted to send out to my guests to set the mood for a fun event. Jodi was very flexible when changes to the invitations had to be done at the last minute and even made me feel better and reassured me that everything would work out fine. :)

I really appreciated her hard work and will be calling her again for our next event.
    Amy Married on 05/10/2008
    These invitations were beautiful. I received numerous compliments on them. She really helped me get exactly the look I wanted and they were perfect. Our communication was great and they were done when she said they were going to be done. Thank you!!!
  • W
    Michelle Married on 09/08/2007
    Jodi at Paisley Tree Press did an exceptional job. She was very easy to work with and had lots of suggestions and ideas. The invitations came out just as I had hoped following our fall themed wedding perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone, she really did a great job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

P.O. Box 199 Niverville, 12130
Location of (Paisley Tree Press)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding