Belgrade, MT 59714 Map · Phone number

About Painted Pony Press

Hello! My name is Jenny.

My shop is located in Belgrade, MT, where I share the space with my horse, 2 dogs, an angry cat, and too many chickens to count!

To the table, I bring almost two decades of experience in graphic design through my education at Montana State University and ongoing employment at the Bozeman Daily Chronicle. A few years back I had a creative itch, resulting in the purchase of a 1916 Chandler & Price press. Painted Pony Press was born.

Being reared on a sugar beet farm in small town Montana will always contribute to my values of tradition. Change is inevitable and exciting - but not everything is meant to stray. The sheer weight of my press alone, solidifies that we will not be breaking up any time soon!

The process:

Once a design is established, I have a custom polymer plate made. Next, the ink is hand mixed to a desired color, and then the loud oily machine and I do our thing. It's an incredible process to use such intense force to create a delicate and special piece of art.

Follow Painted Pony Press on

5ffa99cddcac91a6 WEDDIN001 08
lauren invite

2 Reviews for Painted Pony Press

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2016

Jenny hand-created an amazing wedding suite for us and our beach wedding! She was responsive and easy to work with to create the best looking invitations that fit our style and gave the information we needed our guests to know. She was so helpful with giving us tips to ensure that nothing was crowded or overwhelming on the invitations. The beach theme was an entirely new design that she had never created before and the RSVP postcards were a new idea as well, we were thrilled with how it all turned out! The paper quality was high and working with Jenny was so easy; the invitations were gifted to us but we would continue to work with her with our future stationary needs! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jenny was excellent to work with! She created an amazing design for our invitations based on my wedding cowboy boots. She added in our brand to the invite design in a way that looked fun and elegant. The result was a beautiful, unique invitation that totally suited us and our wedding theme.

In addition to our wedding invitations, Jenny also helped create incredibly special first birthday invitations for our twin boys. It was a fun and cute design that was perfect!

I would highly recommend Painted Pony Press for any of your invitation needs! ??

Sent on 07/12/2016

Painted Pony Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50