Paige Fallon Beauty

New York, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Paige Fallon Beauty

A Manhattan-based makeup service, Paige Fallon Beauty brings makeup services to you, no matter your preparation destination. She helps you transform into the best version of yourself by using the finest products and application techniques. With a background in traditional art and formal training in makeup, Paige has a depth of knowledge in aesthetics and the makeup industry. She carefully selects the right pigment, shadow, and highlight to draw attention to your unique features and beauty. Paige Fallon Beauty will help you create the perfect bridal look from the beginning personal trial consultation to your wedding day.

Inspired by the nuances of feminine beauty, Paige sees makeup as an incredible medium that can highlight or diminish any facial feature, and can bring out the best in anyone. From airbrushing to contouring, Paige offers a variety of makeup services for you and your wedding party. She possesses a breadth of knowledge in the transformative qualities of shadow, light, and pigment. Other popular services for couples include:

• Eye makeup
Beautiful eyes
Beautiful eyes

8 Reviews for Paige Fallon Beauty

Christina · Married on 03/24/2018

Paige did the most beautiful makeup on me for my wedding! I explained to her what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to get my pictures so I can show them off.

I highly recommend Paige for any event!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

I am SO glad I used Paige for my best friend's wedding! I'm super picky about my makeup but I needed something a little extra for the event. Paige got *exactly* what I wanted and needed for the occasion. Before even picking up a brush, Paige sat and talked with me about what I wanted for the wedding and about looks I've seen online so she could get an idea. I felt completely comfortable and not at all nervous with Paige, like I have with other makeup artists in the past, and it's definitely because Paige is so easy to work with. Not only did my makeup look amazing, but it lasted throughout the entire night (and even the next day when I forgot to take it off by accident)! I'm definitely going to go back to Paige for my own wedding next fall!!! Thank you so much, Paige! <3

Award