P.O. Box 885, Venice, CA 90294 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About PAGE Beauty

Page Beauty is a hair and makeup team dedicated to wedding day beauty. Based in Venice Beach, CA, Page Beauty artists specialize in modern, effortless beauty quintessential to Southern California.

With seamless hair and makeup timelines, Page Beauty hairstylists and makeup artists provide well-coordinated services, and neither service is ever compromised. Most importantly, clients praise Page Beauty artists for their talent, expertise, and calming energy.

Page Beauty continues to travel throughout the U.S. and beyond, creating unforgettable beauty with style, expertise and above all else, love for what they do. Their work has been published in Brides Magazine, California Wedding Day, C Weddings, Destination I Do, Ceremony Magazine, People, and Genlux magazines. They hold a coveted spot in Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book, and is regularly featured on their online magazine. PAGE Beauty's work has also been featured on Magnolia Rouge, 100 Layer Cake, Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, Ruffled, Grey Likes, Loverly, Inspired By This, Studio DIY, and The Perfect Palette.

At home, on-location or at their private studio in Venice Beach, expect exceptional beauty services, fun with the team and gorgeous hair and makeup.

Services include: hairstyling, makeup, and gentlemen's grooming.

img8027p

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for PAGE Beauty

Marissa Force · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Tanya and her team at Page Beauty were a dream to work with. They were recommended by my wedding planner, Marisa Nicole Events. As a disclaimer, I am VERY picky about my hair and my makeup. I spend a lot of time on my own makeup and hair so when I get it done by others Im very difficult to please. Tanya and her team are very professional and dedicated to getting it right. We did several trials experimenting with different looks and styles and they were so patient with me. Everyone is different and they took their time in making sure I was happy. When the big day came, I felt absolutely beautiful. My mom, mother in law and five bridesmaids looked fantastic too which is even harder to do since they don’t get trials! Every time I’ve been a bridesmaid, we are usually hiding in the bathroom trying to fix our hair and makeup after it’s done. None of my also very picky bridesmaids did that at all. They felt amazing too.
    So besides amazing skills, they are also super fun and easy going. No drama, just really cool gals. They were slightly more expensive than some other choices I looked at but in the end, what’s more important than looking and feeling your best on your wedding day?? Thanks ladies!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

Tanya and the Page Beauty team were recommended to me by my wedding planner and they did such an incredible job. Not only did my makeup/my bridesmaids makeup and hair look amazing, but Tanya and her whole team were so sweet and made my morning so much fun, so stress-free - the entire day could have not been more perfect. We definitely felt like friends by the end :) I cannot recommend Page Beauty enough!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Katherine

Kristin and Jason · Married on 01/09/2016

I first called Tanya the Sunday before my wedding (yes, SIX DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY). I told her what I needed and she asked if she could make some calls and get back to me in an hour, and she did. I booked a trial with Mouna for makeup and Juree for hair for the next day (Monday), and both of them were early and absolutely amazing. Mouna is so kind, patient, and a joy to be around, and Juree is so sweet, receptive, and does such a wonderful job. Booking a trial is absolutely essential, as it made sure that both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day (go waterproof!). On the day of the wedding, they were able to finish my hair and makeup in under 2 hours to keep me on schedule, worked with me each step of the way so that I felt very much like myself (I never wear makeup), and did a photo check and a head-shake test to make sure my barrette stayed in place. All of those things lasted through rain drizzle (with an umbrella over it 90 percent of the time) and hours of vigorous dancing (reception was indoors). I am so glad 100 times over that I hired them to do my hair and makeup. I have been known for being notoriously late, but I was on time for my wedding day :)

Sent on 01/23/2016

Award

PAGE Beauty Pricing

PAGE Beauty Price Rates

PAGE Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

• P.O. Box 885 Venice, 90294 See on map
    3109951570 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Sunday - By Appointment