Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Paddy's Event Planning

I recommend using Erica and her services as she has been an asset for us during very busy times surrounding the planning of our wedding and a baby shower event we needed to plan. She is on top of all my appointments and even extends herself to make sure I am accommodated with travel time, vendors, and family even. I was trying to plan a wedding on my own and now I could not imagine my life without her help. Thank you for your wonderful and quality customer service.

Profile Picture Jelithza , 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Erica is AWESOME!! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She took care of everything, she made sure everything was beyond perfect. She even helped with all the legalities of getting married. On the day of my wedding Erica spent most of the morning with my brides maids and me. She then checked in on the groom and groomsman. Then the rest of the day she was at the venue preparing for our wedding. She made sure the vendors were there and did exactly as they said they would. She even surprised us with a gift! I spent almost 9 months with Erica and I can say she has a heart of gold and will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!

Profile Picture Paige, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica of Paddys Event Planning is amazing! She pays such attention to detail. Her communication with us has put at such ease planningnour wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/3/16, 1 Review