South Orange, NJ 07079 Map · Phone number

About Pa.pel Creations

We create custom-design invitations and paper products with your vision in mind. We believe every client and their event is unique. Our design styles reflect cultural traditions, themes, favorite colors...the possibilties are endless. The end product is a truly personal and one-of-a kind design. We specialize in weddings, baby births, birthdays and personal stationery. Our coordinating paper products include thank you cards, save-the-date cards, announcements, programs, place cards, menu cards, table cards, favor labels and favor tags.

IMG2772
invite
IMG2772

21 Reviews for Pa.pel Creations

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Rosalene is a god-send! It took me a bit to find someone who can do customized Chinese and English bilingual wedding invitations. She is very responsive and organized, I appreciated the production schedule she came up with. We had countless emails of the design down to the very last detail and she was accommodating and had great suggestions. She sent me 2 sets of samples showing how my invitations would look based on our discussion. In addition, her rates were reasonable. I am very satisfied with the final product, she delivered all my invitations on time and they came out gorgeous!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Rosalene was such a wonderful lady to work with. She made my invitations for my engagement party, as well as for my wedding. She is very talented and it shows through her work. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for perfection! =)

Sent on 05/23/2013

Doris · Married on 05/11/2013

Working with Papel was a breeze. Professional, easy to work with, amazing quality and style. They really do excellent work. They did our wedding invitations and matching place cards and they were amazing. We got a ton of compliments. I would definitely recommend Papel to anyone. It was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pa.pel Creations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• South Orange, 07079 See on map