Mesquite, TX 75181 Map · Phone number

About P31eleven Photography

Thank you for finding me here at P31eleven Photography! I am Meagan Lewis and I love every minute of what I do... from meeting with my clients, to shooting portrait sessions, to weddings, to editing! I have such an amazing family that encourages me to be the best I can be and pass on my unique images to clients for years to come. Actually, that is where my new name came from! Proverbs 31:11... "Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value." My packages for weddings start at just $1499 and can be customized to fit any need. Thank you for considering me to be apart of one of the best days of your life and I look forward to meeting you soon!

• Stinkin' Sweet Photos & Videos
73a1b0f69908cd2b 1309307372923 IMG2746
IMG1448

2 Reviews for P31eleven Photography

Tiara · Married on 09/16/2011

Meagan was absolutely wonderful to work with! We hit it off at the first meeting and I knew that she was going to be right for us. She was extremely flexible and was very responsive to my emails/phone calls. And she was also able to pull off the photo booth for our reception. You can tell that she truly enjoys what she does and has an awesome talent! The pictures she took and the moments she caught on camera were amazing. Meagan was so helpful when it came to the bridal shoot (a week before the wedding day!) and suggested a perfect location. She has a great personality and was so easy to talk to and work with. The day couldn't have gone any better! Thanks Meagan for making our big day perfect!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

P31eleven Photography's reply:

Thank you! You were also such a joy to work with!

1.4
      2.0
      0.5

While the photos are incredible. She captured some of the most incredible moments that I wouldn't have even thought of at the time. The way she edits pictures is really interesting and you're pictures will be one of a kind. It was a joy to work with her on the day. However, I don't think I anticipated waiting almost a year for my pictures and even then our package isn't complete. We got married late last summer and I thought I would've been able to share our pictures with our families by now but with almost every e-mail being ignored, I don't think I'll ever get them. It's a heartbreaking situation to be in because those are once in a life time memories I can never get back.

Sent on 05/27/2013

P31eleven Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Mesquite, 75181 See on map
    Location of (P31eleven Photography)