P and P catering

Philadelphia, PA View map

• Linda
    Linda Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

I can't say enough about P&P! The food was OUTSTANDING, the staff was amazing and they were on point with our decor. Our Maitre D John was just the best! He was right there if we needed anything! I was so happy to have him with us!
    S Married on 04/14/2019

Wow, the best country club food I've ever had!

First of all, they they told me they don't do tastings. I was frightened right at that point but I'm still getting compliments about the food at my reception. I heard from four separate people who did not know me at all that the food at that establishment was excellent because they had personally been to weddings there ... a girl that worked with, a girl I met at the hairdresser, a girl I met on the bus and a girl I met at a function. They did not lie! First of all I had five entrees, which is unheard of anymore. I had beef, pork, fish, chicken and a vegetarian option plus a dessert table, wedding cake, and full bar in addition to Chiavari chairs, dance floor, private venue, and picturesque grounds with a private setting.

My roast beef was cooked thoroughly, the rice I chose was perfectly cooked I also choose salmon that was flaky and tender. The lasagna was cheesy, the pork was not dry and neither was the chicken marsala. The full bar was just that a full bar everybody had a great time drinks all around at no additional cost to my guests. My wedding cake was also included, very good. It has three different flavors one for each tier. Pound cake, chocolate chip, and marble. For my dessert table I chose white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cake, strawberry shortcake, caramel apple pie, tiramisu, carrot cake and chocolate supreme layer cake in addition to petit-fours, cannoli, cupcake pops, etcetera... no additional charge.
    Kristin Married on 05/21/2016
    I love P&P! Nowhere in the area will you give as high class of an event for the price this caterer offers. I had my reception at the Townsend Room which was the perfect size for our wedding (about 170 guests). The room is really pretty yet not gaudy or dated like a lot of venues we looked at. The staff is attentive and friendly and the food was delicious! They offer a lot of options and the dessert spread cannot be beat. Our package included a cocktail hour, five entree buffet, dessert buffet, open bar and wedding cake. I loved my wedding and could not have asked for a better night!

Philadelphia
Location of (P and P catering)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding