Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Own The Moment Events

Own The Moment Events is an award-winning event planning company located in Las Vegas that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas. The planning company opened in 2018 and specializes in weddings, social events and corporate functions. Every wedding deserves thoughtful execution, regardless of how large or small. Own The Moment Events promises personalized service with readily available guidance. The team is ready to ensure you are connected with the best vendors at competitive price points.

Own The Moment Events recognizes the honor it is to be involved in planning a couple's wedding, and as such they offer the highest quality services with unmatched customer service. The owner, Olivia, has traveled the world learning about the differences in cultures. Every year she helps couples who travel to Las Vegas from around the world for their destination wedding. Wherever you are coming from, or whatever your dream wedding looks like, Own The Moment Events is ready to help you have a stress-free and wonderful event.

Follow Own The Moment Events on

Own The Moment Events 5
Own The Moment Events 6
Own The Moment Events 7

Melinda · Married on 06/23/2018

Saying I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator would be an understatement. I felt like I didn't want to give up "control" over the planning, and I also wondered if it would really be "worth" it because I intended on being very involved so did I really "need" her?

Well, let me tell you, both of those concerns were immediately alleviated from our first conversation to the last hour of the wedding. I didn't have to give up any of the planning at all - not the fun part anyway. What I did give up was the time consuming work of phone calls, scheduling, finding vendors, etc. All I had to do was tell her what I envisioned and she would present me with options to decide on. It made the process super fun and freed me up to enjoy the planning.

Secondly, there is no doubt that hiring Olivia SAVED ME MONEY. Not only did I not have to spend hours calling vendors, finding a florist, ordering chairs (what is your time worth?) but also, because of her vendor connections, she got pricing that was far better than I was able to get on nearly every single thing she brought to me. But most important was the peace of mind of having her always a phone call away. I didn't have to think about a thing. I kept saying to her in the weeks leading up to the wedding, I feel like I should be stressed out or doing more, but I'm not and I don't have to because it's all taken care of. And then on the day itself, it was the most relaxing & fun experience. I got to enjoy the day as she took care of everything. She also really cared about our wedding and wanted it to be as perfect as I did and wouldn't let me to settle for anything less than what I wanted.
    My entire family commented on how amazing and sweet and caring she is and I am so happy I hired her and would not hesitate to recommend Olivia and hire her myself again for future party planning. If you're on the fence, just do it! It will be the best investment into your wedding you can make.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Own The Moment Events's reply:

Melinda, thank you so much for this amazing review. I truly am so happy that I could help you feel at ease and alleviate some of the "stressful" tasks. It's an honor to be chosen to be apart of someone's wedding and I don't take that for granted. You were so beautiful on your big day and you and Ken are such a special couple. Congratulations!!

Angelica · Married on 06/14/2018

Olivia was AMAZING! The day of my wedding felt so easy thanks to her. When I booked my venue, it came with a wedding planner and coordinator, but just because a venue comes with one, doesn't make them good. The Venue was BEAUTIFUL but the more I met with the venue planner, the more I felt uncomfortable - I won't go into detail but every suggestion she gave was the exact opposite of what we wanted and would have only made our bill go up, and that was only when I was lucky enough to receive a response. So, I decided to get some outside help and I am SOOO glad I did! Olivia was able to find the BEST vendors in town at AMAZING prices. The day of my wedding, everything was flawless and it truly was all thanks to Olivia. I didn't have to leave my hotel room at all until I walked down the aisle and I saw the ceremony and reception perfectly set up to EXACTLY how I imagined. I couldn't be more grateful to all the advice and hard work she put into my wedding! She made my husbands and my day TRULY MAGICAL.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Own The Moment Events's reply:

Hi Angelica, It was so much fun working your wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of it. I hope you and Troy are doing well. I appreciate you leaving this kind review!! Sending lots of love.

Silvia · Married on 05/12/2018

WOW. My husband and I are just so, so, SOOOOOOO THANKFUL for Olivia!!!
    On the day of the wedding, I kept calling her our fairy godmother because if there ever was even one second where I was thinking something like, “Uh oh, where did we put our speech?”, Olivia was suddenly there secretly passing it to us. And this happened ALL NIGHT. She is ON IT and she cares and she seriously goes above and beyond. We had discussed the package of what Olivia could support us with, but she went WAY BEYOND this. Olivia is also just the KINDEST. She is also SMART and professional.
    My husband and I were initially thinking we didn’t need a coordinator but I now know that our day definitely would not have been as perfect and smooth without her.
    THANK YOU, Olivia! We are so, so appreciative.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Own The Moment Events's reply:

Silvia, your thoughtful words really touch my heart. Thanks for choosing me and I’m so happy that I could be your “fairy godmother” on such a big day. You were absolutely beautiful and the both of you are an amazing couple. So much love and warmth. Wishing you all the best!!

Own The Moment Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89128 See on map