Overstock.com

1 User photo

Overstock.com 1
  • Kimber

Kimber Misczak · Married on 06/02/2019

We bought our wedding bands here!

10/10 would recommend buying your wedding bands here! My husband's band is tungsten but painted gold so it has the durability of strong metal but the look of having a precious gold ring. He wears it to work out sometimes too and it's still so shiny, not dents or scratched. Mine is just a simple diamond band that matched my engaement ring perfectly - we were so surprised. And it was literally a FRACTION of the cost compared to going to a jewelry store... I'm talking like a simple band with diamonds not even running all the way around was $2,000+ and my ring off overstock (which I actually like more than anything we say in a store) is $500. You can't beat it. My husband's band was $95 and you'd think it was worth $700. It was about the meaning for us, not the price (especially since he spent all the money on the engagement ring lol!) :) We are very pleased.

Overstock.com 2
    Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Francine

Francine · Married on 12/31/2011

Wonderful, affordable and exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Ayo · Married on 12/30/2011

I found the exact rings I wanted for a great price. One of the rings didn't look exactly the way I imagined it to look and I was able to exchange it very easily. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2012