Santa Fe, TX 77517 Map · Phone number

About OurWorld-N-Focus

My goal is to creatively photograph in a way that will allow you to feel as if you are reliving the day all over again, every time you look at your photos! Photography by OurWorld~N~Focus Photography by: C.Whitney will illustrate your story with amazing details, fashionable portraits and vibrant, candid, pictures, to create a story that can be relived for several years to come! It's not for me to determine what fee's to set for your momentous occasion by offering per job bids. I feel one moment is just as important as the other... I offer unlimited journalistic, detailed & candid artistic style shooting, that tells "your" story! For this reason, I like to keep it simple so I charge $150.00 per hour. All of your memories will be lightly retouched, adding a variety of black & white conversions, sepia toning, and soft-light touches to your photos creating the look you see here in my Gallery Photo art work. Your special day will be added to a private online gallery for friends\family to view & order prints and/or digital downloads. I also offer a high resolution DVD with all the pictures from your momentous occasion with complete Re-print Copyright Permissions to all your images for you to share as you choose... Thank you for allowing me to capture your special moments & creating a story lasting a lifetime...

You may find me on FaceBook {OurWorld-N-Focus.com}

KEEP871
belinda1
Belinda1

OurWorld-N-Focus FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow

• Santa Fe, 77517 See on map