8885 Riverbend #256, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number

About Our Wedding Closet

Our Wedding Closet is a family owned company that believes that EVERY bride deserves the wedding of her dreams, regardless of the size of her budget - sound familiar? Hopefully, by now it's starting to catch on!

Based solely on the concept of "paying it forward" our founder and creator, Erin Taylor, has been busily gathering items for the last 5 years - with the goal of having them to be available for anyone who needs them for their wedding.

She is also a very proud military wife, and many of our volunteers and team members are daughters, mothers and family members of our active duty and retired military - as such there is a special place in our hearts for those who are currently serving or have served our military. We feel it is our purpose and mission to do everything we can to support them!

Within the event industry, several other wonderful ladies have joined in partnership, donating items not used or sold - left behind by clients - or bought and discovered they were not needed. Clients have donated items when they learned of the mission -

How it all works:

How exactly does this work? It's as easy as 1-2-3!

1. You start by customizing your own ceremony or reception collection (or both if you need them); you can select your linen colors, dinnerware style and make your reservation - (payment in full reserves your collection)
  2. You pick up your items as early as Thursday the week of your wedding, so you have time to iron or steam linens as needed and still have time for all those important family events that are happening.
  3. You return the items no later than Noon on Wednesday the week after your wedding - clean, wrapped and ready to go for the next bride.

Don't have people to help wash and return for you? Not to worry - you can make arrangements ahead of time to pay the $150 cleaning fee and return them NLT noon Monday and we will have them washed and cleaned for you.

What if I want the linens professionally pressed? The linens can be professionally pressed and ready for you - ask one of our reservation team members about the pricing for this.

What if I Need Setup / Tear Down Help - with the money you'll save renting one of our Collections, you'll have plenty to hire a crew. We have a list of wonderful professionals standing by to help you create magic!

What if I need to cancel? Life happens - we all know this. If something happens and you need to cancel, your rental fee less the 25% donation will be returned to you.

What exactly will I find in the closet?? Everything you might think of! from wedding gowns (like the one this gorgeous bride wore), tiaras, shoes to linens, dinnerware, flatware, glassware - vases, manzanita trees -vases, some one of a kind Arbors! Bars, uplighting - all the extras that brides on a budget often do without simply because they feel they're out of reach.

img1575
owclogowhitebg
img0278

4 Reviews for Our Wedding Closet

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot even begin to thank Erin for all of her (and her family’s) hard work to make our wedding day as spectacular as it was. I was lucky enough to find her on Craigslist after my original florist couldn’t take the job. I sent Erin pictures of what I hoped our arrangements could look like and she readily assured me that it wouldn’t be an issue. Anytime I had a question, Erin was just a text away to comfort me. The flowers came out better than the pictures I submitted and we received countless compliments from our guests. Her whole family is such a joy and really went above and beyond to make my vision come true. If I could give a 10 for value, I would! When you choose Our Wedding Closet, you get access to their inventory of wedding décor. This was such a blessing because if you’ve overlooked a decoration detail, they usually had multiple options to choose from. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/24/2015

I have nothing but wonderful, positive things to say about this business. I started feeling a bit lost in all the wedding planning and all the different companies to order from and how to find the best deals. Erin was so great and polite, she responded quickly and warmly. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I will have the wedding I have dreamed about that to Our Wedding Closet!

Thank you!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Our Wedding Closet's reply:

Victoria I have to say - this is the FIRST time in 30 years in business, that I've had the joy of a client reviewing us PRIOR to their wedding date! We are so thrilled to help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Leonard · Married on 10/03/2014

When you think of borrowing something from someone's closet, the connotation that goes with it is some dusty hand me downs. But this is the complete opposite! Far from the overused typical wedding decor that you've seen at every wedding 5 years ago. This place is amazing. You'll find curated pieces that were featured in celebrity events, items that were put together by Collin Cowie!!! The world renowned event guru who has worked with numerous stars. At the wedding closet your imagination runs wild, you'll be able to find something for every taste with the guidance of the very talented Erin Taylor, whether you're a traditional bride looking for that special candleabra to bring everything together or the modern bride looking for a statement piece. There's no need to go out and waste money on something you're not going to ever use again. What makes this so special is, it is affordable to have your dream wedding... So definitely have your cake and eat it too! Im glad I did.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Our Wedding Closet's reply:

Jeff and Leo, we were so honored to be part of your magical wedding, and appreciate your kind words! We are so thrilled to have you as part of our OWC family!

Our Wedding Closet FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Lights, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00