Long Beach, CA 90814 Map · Phone number

About Our Town Trolley

Our charming trolley is not only the best way to get around town on your wedding day, but it also creates a picture perfect setting for your wedding photos. With its nostalgic feel and caring staff, Our Town Trolley will help in creating lovely memories on your special day. Visit our website at www.ourtowntrolley.com and find us on Facebook!

trolly small3
trolly small3

2 Reviews for Our Town Trolley

• Amanda11715

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

We are so happy we found Our Town Trolley for our wedding day. The trolley looked great in pictures, they were on time, and they played good music. Being able to be with our entire wedding party after the ceremony was so much fun. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 06/26/2014

The whole experience with Our Town Trolley was great. It was hard to find these guys on the internet, but I’m glad that I did find this gem. We were having a wedding anniversary with friends and family in retro style. And this trolley was a perfect for us. The customer service was excellent. The trolley arrived on time, the strawberry and basil water was great and driver and the guide were very polite, attentive, dressed in style and were able to make a great experience for us and our guests. The route around Santa-Monica beach and Hollywood was very interesting. I’ve got many compliments on the route from people who were in LA for the first time. But actually all of these compliments should go to Our Town Trolley staff. We were able to serve our own drinks and listen to our own music, how cool is that? They also bought us some extra drinks while we were having a scheduled stop for lunch. I can’t stress enough how happy we are with this company. We’re definitely coming back. I highly recommend Our Town Trolley if you wish to get a very unique transportation for your event and get a vendor you can trust. Thank you for making our day even more special.

Sent on 07/20/2014