1001 Fort Crook Rd No Ste 106, Bellevue, NE 68005 Map · Phone number

About Our Floral Affair

Our Floral Affair is a wedding florist company based in Bellevue, Nebraska. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Lincoln, Council Bluffs and Nebraska City. It specializes in crafting customized arrangements for weddings while encouraging couples to share ideas that reflect their personality. Our Floral Affair offers highly trained staff to assist couples in customizing their arrangements, allowing them to bring pictures of their favorite flowers and a sample of fabric colors.

Our Floral Affair provides free private consultations as well as home visit consultations upon the couple's request. The company crafts various floral arrangements, including aisle decors, altar decors, bouquets, and corsages. They also use different floral styles, such as modern, tropical, and electric. Our Floral Affair offers the following services:

• Set up

1 User photo

Our Floral Affair 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with the ladies at Our Floral Affair was a breeze!! They had some great ideas and the flowers turned out amazingly. When we went for our consultation I didn't have a ton of ideas, but I knew what I didn't want. They answered all of my questions and explained why certain flowers would or wouldn't work. When I received my flowers the morning of the wedding I nearly cried tears of happiness. I had spoken with them about adding thistles to my bouquet to incorporate my Scottish heritage. When I saw my husband's boutonniere I saw that it had a thistle in it as well. I wasn't expecting that and I loved how they paid attention to the things that were important to me and incorporated them through out the flowers.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Brooke · Married on 06/21/2014

The ladies at Our Floral Affair are seriously the best in the industry! They were my favorite vendor to work with and everything turned out beautifully. They were also much more reasonable than other quotes I received! You won't regret using Our Floral Affair!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Laura · Married on 03/21/2014

These ladies are the best they really know how important responding to a bride promptly and effectively. They are truly a joy to work with and have great ideas they put into play they went above and beyond my expectations. I feel like they really made my special day beautiful and my flowers were worth every penny we paid for them. I could not stop taking pictures of my bouquet as well as the girls bouquets they were each unique and individual just as I wanted.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Our Floral Affair FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,556.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 1001 Fort Crook Rd No, Ste 106 Bellevue, 68005 See on map
    402-695-4062 (Phone number)
    4022186429 (Other Phone Number)
    402-915-9614 (Fax Number)
    We are open by appointment during the work week. Open Saturdays from 11 am - 3 pm. Closed on Sundays