627 West King Street, Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number

692712157276275604344545n

5 Reviews for Our Daily Bread Catering, LLC

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/11/2011

5th Catering is incredible. I was working with an extremely tight budget and it seemed that every cater I meet with was telling what they offered and not what I wanted....until I met with 5th Element. They listened to what I wanted and what I had to work with, then they delivered food and service that was amazing. They have a great eye for detail and make sure that the bride and groom never have to ask for anything. They brought us our plate to make sure we ate, they made sure our champange was always full. The food was delicious, the service was perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Katie · Married on 04/17/2011

Krystal and everyone at 5th Element were wonderful to work with. Great prices, and very flexible. We really wanted to do a crepe station, and they worked with us, even though it was a first for them. The crepes were incredible! I really like that Krystal uses the local farmers market, and was more happy to be a bit flexible on the ingredients based on availability. Even though our wedding was the day after the 2011 Raleigh tornado, 5th element showed up on time and worked without power.

My highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2010

Krystal and the rest of the crew at 5th Element catering made my wedding fantastic! The food was great and everyone raved about it. We even had enough left over that we donated it to the reception hall for a veteran's dinner they had the next day! Great value for the price and a great vendor. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Our Daily Bread Catering, LLC FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Our Daily Bread Catering, LLC 1
    10% off your catering purchase of $100 or more
    10% off your catering purchase of $100 or more. Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer. Limit 1 per event. Must mention at time of booking.

• 627 West King Street Boone, 28607 See on map