Tamarindo, Tamarindo, CR 50309 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Our Costa Rica Wedding

We offer Full Planning Services for your Wedding Getaway & Event in Costa Rica. From a romantic elopement for two to a large gathering of family & friends, we are here to make your dream getaway and wedding a reality. We are the only planners in the country that also offer in-house extensive travel planning services to handle yours and your guests hotels, activities, and comfortable transportation to ensure a successful getaway along with an amazing event! A single reservation to coordinate ALL of your wedding getaway plans - what could be simpler than that? Contact us to begin your planning, info@ourcostaricawedding.com or Toll Free from US & Canada 877-490-7774. We look forward to working with you in creating your Costa Rica Wedding Getaway! Pura Vida!

Follow Our Costa Rica Wedding on

29 Reviews for Our Costa Rica Wedding

• Tiffani

Tiffani Shults · Married on 02/02/2020

Simply Amazing!

If you’re eloping, hire OCRW! They are THE BEST. They’re very experienced and intuitively know what you need. Their network of vendors is vast and adores working with them. You know they’re a great company with solid character when their reputation among vendors is also 5 stars.
    I don’t know that I can adequately convey how absolutely wonderful Meghan and Sol were throughout the entire process of planning and executing our destination elopement. Sol (pictured below) was our wedding coordinator on our BIG day who I felt an immediate connection with. It was like having a best friend with me every step of the way. Everything came together splendidly with her talents, patience, organizational prowess, and impeccable design.
    Our elopement went off without a glitch and because of OCRW we were able to relax and enjoy the day.
    To say it was a perfect day is a vast understatement.

— Tiffani & Jeff | From Oklahoma, USA

Sent on 02/08/2020

Amber · Married on 12/06/2018

2 weeks of bliss

We just got back last week from the most amazing experience and I have Meghan to thank for it. With her help we had the perfect intimate ceremony but also hotels that suited our style, activities with the best ever guides!!!, reliable drivers. We were able to just enjoy and not have any of the typical stress involved with travel - or a wedding!!! I’ve seen my friends go through stressful wedding planning and I’m so happy we decided to go on this adventure just for us. We just celebrated this past weekend with friends and family at home and surprised them with our announcement! Meghan even prepared with our photographer to have a sneak peak of photos ready for our party at home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 12/18/2018

T. Schmeisser · Married on 11/14/2018

Awesome Experience!

Our Costa Rica Wedding (Meghan) is wonderful! From the very beginning of the planning process all the way through to the end of trip—-WONDERFUL!

I had a clear vision of what I wanted for our elopement. Initially, I was a bit apprehensive about planning a vacation and wedding that would take place in another country and have the vision that I was going for. However, that went away right after my first conversation with Meghan. I do project management for a living. So, I’m big on the finer details, communication and follow up and staying within an established timeline and budget. OCRW far exceeded my expectations! Every detail was covered, every question or concern was addressed and the communication and follow up was outstanding! And yes.., OCRW was very respectful of our budget. We were provided with various options for how our vacation and wedding could be put together so that we stayed within our budget. We eloped; however, I still had the fun and excitement of picking out wedding decor, flowers, dinner menu, photographer..,etc. Meghan welcomed ideas that I had and she was great about providing recommendations as well.

Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be and more! Many, many thanks to everyone who had part in making our vacation and wedding day oh so special! Everyone was so personable and professional. Meghan, Heidi (The Westin) Sylvia (Photographer), all of the hotel/resort employees (Arenal Springs Hotel and Spa and The Westin- Playa Conchal), Mistico Hanging Bridge Tour employees and CR transportation.....,they all made us feel special; not just on our wedding, but over the course of the entire trip! I can not say enough kind words!

It’s been 2 weeks since we returned from our trip and we are still on cloud 9! 😊

Sent on 11/29/2018

Our Costa Rica Wedding's reply:

Tanysa you are so sweet!! Thank you for sharing your experience, I absolutely loved getting to know you and being a part of your wedding! You always have a friend in Costa Rica :) Congratulations again!!!

Our Costa Rica Wedding FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Sylvia Guardia Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Meghan and OCRW team in around 5 weddings, they're amazing. Their attention to detail and experience shows in every event they organize. When planning a destination wedding, I find it extremely important to have an experienced planner taking care of all the details, especially because most of the couples are planning from outside Costa Rica. I recommend her without a doubt!

• Las Vegas Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Megan and her team were the ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!! If you are having an event - specifically a wedding - anywhere within Costa Rica and do not hire them, you will truly be missing out on a stress free and wonderful experience. I have worked with them for a lot of weddings and ever bride that I have talked to said that are awesome. She is very sweet and gets back to your email assp. Would not use anyone else in Costa Rica.

• El Velo Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Meghan Cox from Our Costa Rica Wedding! Her weddings are beautiful!

• Tamarindo Tamarindo, CR, 50309 See on map
    Location of (Our Costa Rica Wedding)