Otto Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Otto Events is a wedding planning service based out of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. Our company offers full-service, partial-service and day-of coordination for weddings in the New England area, and specializes in planning destination weddings. Owner Jennifer Fors has over 20 years of experience in the event industry, restaurant industry, and graduated from University of Massachusetts Boston with a degree in marketing and business. Her experience working as the food and beverage director at a wedding facility and manager of restaurants and catering company gave her the expertise to open her own event planning company. Her exacting attention to detail and creativity will allow her and her staff to plan a unique event that reflects your vision and personality.

Otto Events offers a variety of wedding planning service that can accommodate your specific needs and budget. Services include but are not limited to:

• Venue design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie D. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly Recommend!

If you’re thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator/planner - you should look into booking Otto Events now! Jen was amazing and we couldn’t have pulled off our dream wedding without her! My mom and I spoke with Jen on the phone for an initial consultation and she told us that something goes wrong at every wedding and with her there the day of - we won’t even have to know about it! We had a DIY type venue and Jen coordinated all the vendors and set up the day of which was a lot of work! Everyone from the photographer to guests commented on how great she was! I heard after the fact that our bartender, who works at the venue often, commented to my father the morning of the wedding that it didn’t look like we were ready for the wedding that day. But when Jen arrived a little while later she had everything whipped into shape somehow and it was beautiful and we were ready to start on time!
    She also helped run the rehearsal for us and walked through all the decorations the day before and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding day - it was perfect! Jen is very personable and fun to be around and I was so happy to have her as such a key part of our day! You won’t regret hiring Otto Events!
  • Nancy
    Nancy P. Married on 08/21/2021

The Best Wedding Ever

Jenn was more than a wedding planner - she was a life saver! My daughter's wedding had a last minute snafu - after already suffering "Pandemic Issues" where we had to change the date, and ultimately, the venue, 3 times in a year! With 120 guests scheduled to arrive, two days before (due to torrential downpours that flooded my daughter's yard) what was to be a backyard wedding had to be switched to a "front yard/cul-de-sac event". (Oh, and I did I fail to mention? - Hurricane Henri was due to arrive the day AFTER the wedding!) Jenn was able to orchestrate everything right down to the littlest detail. Nothing seemed to phase her while the rest of us were losing our minds. Her professionalism, as well as cheerful and positive demeanor, helped all of us that day.
    Without her the wedding never would have happened. We are so grateful that she was recommended to us and we decided to hire her.
    Jenn and Otto Events are the best little wedding planning company in Central Mass!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Borisyuk Photography Borisyuk Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Jennifer during a wedding I photographed for a beautiful couple in the New Hampshire mountains at Longlook Farm. Everything was meticulously coordinated and every detail executed to perfection! I highly recommend Jennifer to brides that want to ease the stress of wedding planning or just don't have the time to fumble with all the details. Jennifer will take a ton of weight off your shoulders, and I could tell she did by how at-ease my couple felt the day of the wedding, they could relax knowing that Jenn is taking care of all the details! Everything was so fun to photograph!

Lunenburg, MA, 01462
Location of (Otto Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding