Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number

About Orlando Claffey Photography

Orlando Claffey is one of the area's best wedding photographers, combining artistic style and candid expertise. He began his career as a military photojournalist, shooting in Iraq, Kuwait, Korea, and England. He then worked for several newspapers in the Boston area before striking out on his own. He has since shifted his focus to weddings, engagements, events, and sports photography, with experience in boudoir.

He shoots year-round and always loves to capture a smile!

email - oc@orlandoclaffey.com

amark
amark2

4 Reviews for Orlando Claffey Photography

Alan · Married on 07/19/2014

Dave was great! He worked exceptionally hard throughout the day, from pix of the bridesmaids before the ceremony right through the last dance at the reception. I would absolutely recommend him to photograph your next event

Victoria · Married on 07/04/2013

I was so nervous booking a photographer. Getting great wedding photos was very important to me, but I've heard so many horror stories about wedding photographers who have great photos on their website but don't live up to it. Worst of all, I was the first of my friends to get engaged so I had to do the research myself. We probably spoke to a half-dozen photographers, but decided to go with Orlando based on his background. We really loved his candid photography, but also wanted someone who could take a couple of nice traditional shots. He didn't disappoint. Along with some amazing shots of us, he caught some moments that I was completely unaware of. Orlando was super nice and easy to work with. I've already convinced my sister that she needs to use him when she finally gets engaged. He did a great job.

Natasha · Married on 03/10/2013

Orlando is amazing.

We had an engagement shoot on the BU campus, and Orlando guided us through effortlessly. We really needed some guidance, and Orlando was courteous and kind throughout the process. He really took the time to set up every shot to perfection, and my husband and I absolutely loved the photos he took. My MIL has requested copies because she couldn't believe how nice my husband looks in them.

He is efficient and quick to e-mail you back when you have questions. I'm dying to see our wedding photos!

Once I have the wedding photos back, I will review him for that shoot.

Orlando Claffey Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What event items are available? Photo booth