8 Reviews for Originals Paper Art

I highly recommend using Originals Paper Art for your invitations or any stationary you might need. Brooke was amazing to work with and made my visions 10x better than I ever imagined they could be. She was so easy to work with, even when I had my OCD bridezilla moments :) She even hand addressed our invitations so they had that extra little touch to them. Brooke's work is absolutely amazing and she really caters to your ideas and tastes. I truly suggest using Brooke!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nikki, 6/22/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I wish I could give Brooke 10 stars! Five just does not seem like enough:) Brooke has been so wonderful to work with. I was referred to her, emailed her and she met with me to talk about invitations. I knew within the first 10 minutes that she was a professional, awesome person! She asked questions about our wedding, style and showed us some samples. She got an idea of what we wanted and to the drawing board she went! The invitations are beautiful, unique, high quality and original. She even hand drew our own logo, that I love so! I just sent my invitations out and I have received so many comments and compliments on them. I'm so happy I found her to make my wedding invitations they are perfect! I am recommending her to everyone I know that is getting married! Thanks again Brooke for my beautiful invitations, your professionalism and all your hard work!

-Reed and Nichelle

Profile Picture Nichelle, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding on my father's boat. Brooke and Originals put together the most beautiful invitation that was exactly what I wanted! She has a way of taking in all the details you give her and then creating the perfect invitation to match. My invitations were truly "Original"!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/17/12, 1 Review