Orchid Dynasty

• Heidi Firth Floral
  • Urban Chateau Floral

4 Reviews for Orchid Dynasty

Tamara · Married on 09/05/2015

Orchid Dynasty and the owner, Shelly, are THE place to get your flowers. They are fantastic in responsiveness, fair pricing, quality, reliability and design of their flowers. The color scheme she got was SPOT ON, the pricing was fantastic, I fell in love with both my bridal bouquet and my wedding bouquet. I wasn't the most detailed bride, so I half-explained to her I was looking for modern, yet a little rustic and she found the most perfect color of rose. The design and style is hip and so classy. I'll be going here for my regular flowers as well. Such a great place and thank goodness they're here because service is dwindling these days.

Sent on 09/12/2015
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 08/29/2014

My wedding planner put me in touch with Shelly from Orchid Dynasty. She fit in my budget and ensured that my favorite flower, peonies, were in my bouquet, in spite of the fact they were not in season and difficult to find.

Shelly's work is simply gorgeous. I had my wedding at La Caille, so I wanted to make sure the setting of La Caille shined and the flowers were not over the top. Every arrangement Orchid Dynasty made was stunningly beautiful and perfectly complemented the beauty that is La Caille. My bouquet was an immaculate masterpiece, as were the centerpieces, cake flowers, and boutonnieres. The centerpiece flowers at dinner were so incredible, in fact, that my guests kept asking what would become of them after the night was over. The guests wanted to take home the arrangements, they were that amazing! I also requested that the aisle for the ceremony be decorated with a design of rose petals, and the finished product was one of my favorite details of the night.

Orchid dynasty was highly professional and so easy to work with. I wanted the entire night to feel intoxicatingly romantic, ethereal, and dreamy, and the flowers truly set the mood for just that. I definitely recommend them for weddings!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2010

Shelly and her husband Clint were florist geniuses! They created all of my table decorations - vases, candles, flowers, just incredible! They also did all of our bouquets, boutonniers, and corsages. Everything was perfect, my colors and flower choices were brilliantly represented, fresh, and everyone thought they were amazing!
    Additionally, I asked them to create a chuppah (decorated arch) made out of woven branches, our flowers, and drapped crystal. Words cannot describe how awesome it was. Absolutely beautiful. AND I had seen in a magazine an idea for guests to sign a 'wishing tree' instead of writing in a book. Shelly created this tree for us, it was awesome and perfect! I had so many comments!
    Lastly, they also created our extra vases, for extras, like the cake table, food serving tables, pub tables around the dance floor, and sprays of flowers and flower petals along the aisle leading up to the chuppa. It was a great venue, and Orchid Dynasty made it magical.
    To top everything off, I planned a distance wedding in the Tetons - a 5 hour drive from Salt Lake - and they drove all that way, set up, and broke down afterwards. Just amazing customer service, creativity, attention to detail, and outstanding finished product. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 01/21/2014