Orange City DJs

15532 SW Pacific Hwy C1B 404, Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Orange City DJs

Orange City DJs is a DJ entertainment service based in Portland, Oregon. The company was started over 16 years ago to fill the need for mobile DJs that carry top-grade equipment and offer quality customer service. They are committed to each couple and are dedicated to bringing a new light to the industry.

Orange City DJs cares deeply about each of their clients, creating a special training program in order to hire DJs that are just as dedicated to customer service as they are. They ensure that you are completely happy during your entire event and are looking forward to helping you in any way that they can. They play a variety of genres from hip hop and electronic to international songs and oldies. These are the services they offer:

• Bilingual MC

Party
Party

8 Reviews for Orange City DJs

Katy Tillmon · Married on 12/23/2018

Awesome dj at an awesome price

We had a lot of fun. He was way early for set-up and we even had plenty of time to do a last minute walk through because my dad couldn't be there for the Thursday rehearsal. I would recommend to anyone wanting a reliable DJ.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jane Koffer · Married on 08/18/2018

Brides fun

We had an awesome time using Orange City. Over everything, the music with dancing was what the best part of the night was. I wouldn't have had as good of a night if they didn't come. Thank You Orange City DJs!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Sarah H · Married on 08/11/2018

So Much Fun!

WOW where do I begin?!?!?! I had Orange City DJs DJ my wedding this past Sunday, and what a great decision it was to try Orange City DJs!!

My wife and I fell in love with DJ Sam hearing his mixes on the website, AND MAN he was great during our wedding!!!! Sam was very professional, laid back, easy to work with, and quick on ALL his replies. He helped me make some customized songs for my dance routine and patiently made sure that it was exactly what I wanted. The amazing part is that the mixes were done in just a few emails!

The best decision I've made was to just let Sam do his thing. I gave him no restrictions and just basically entrusted him with my party, and he delivered flawlessly. We had two meetings and he basically understood our music preferences quickly. If you have the pleasure with working with Sam, please do yourself a favor and let Sam do his thing. My dance floor was packed the whole entire night and he was able to adapt really quickly to any last minute changes. He controlled the mood of the party and kept it going! Sam also have vast knowledge of hip-hop, old school R&B, classics, and EDM that really provided diversity in the songs he played at my wedding. I kept getting compliments the whole night on the DJ!

Hands down go with Orange City DJs as they are worth every single penny! Sam went beyond our expectations and everyone was very accommodating at Orange City DJs! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Orange City DJs Pricing

Orange City DJs Price Rates

Orange City DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00