15532 SW Pacific Hwy C1B 404, Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Orange City DJs

Check out Orange City DJs. We have made monumental changes and would love for you to see. We have an all-new package line - up with great prices. We are only performing two events a weekend so book soon. We hope to work with you soon and God Bless You!

SERVICES OFFERED
Our equipment is duplicated in our warehouse across what every event DJ-MC uses. Nothing is different meaning if you went to three different events we would be doing on any given day you would see the exact same setup.

Our sound systems are all-digital sound systems with over one thousand watts of clean power make every event sound their best.

All of our systems are controlled with systems by Dr Dre. It means you are getting the best of the best.

Effect lighting can be as simple as effect lighting on the dance area all the way to uplighting around the entire event inside or out with our all-digital monogram effect light. Imagine your initials in light in the dance area.

MUSIC OFFERED
We play a great mix and variety of popular to the oldest hits available. Everything is in digital format at the highest sample rates. We bring approximately 75K selections of music to every event. If that wasn't enough every sound system has a built-in hotspot so that we can play for on-site downloads if they are needed direct from Amazon MP3.

TRAVEL OPTIONS
We travel the entire NW and dont charge at all for the Portland, Salem, Eugene, Hood River, Mt.Hood, Vancouver, Olimpia areas. Depending on the package ordered travel is usually totally free.

BOOKING ONLINE
Reserving your event date and booking online is easy on our website. There are always specials every weekend so make sure to look at our website. Please go to www.orangecitydjs.com

We look forward to working with you and making your event date the best day to remember. We are always here to help even if you didn't choose our services. We have late weekday hours for those who work all day. We can always set up out of hour calls to meet the needs of your schedule. Please call us at 1.844.855.6100.

Follow Orange City DJs on

201510031719211
201510032039191

7 Reviews for Orange City DJs

Katy Tillmon · Married on 12/23/2018

Awesome dj at an awesome price

We had a lot of fun. He was way early for set-up and we even had plenty of time to do a last minute walk through because my dad couldn't be there for the Thursday rehearsal. I would recommend to anyone wanting a reliable DJ.

Jane Koffer · Married on 08/18/2018

Brides fun

We had an awesome time using Orange City. Over everything, the music with dancing was what the best part of the night was. I wouldn't have had as good of a night if they didn't come. Thank You Orange City DJs!

Sarah H · Married on 08/11/2018

So Much Fun!

WOW where do I begin?!?!?! I had Orange City DJs DJ my wedding this past Sunday, and what a great decision it was to try Orange City DJs!!

My wife and I fell in love with DJ Sam hearing his mixes on the website, AND MAN he was great during our wedding!!!! Sam was very professional, laid back, easy to work with, and quick on ALL his replies. He helped me make some customized songs for my dance routine and patiently made sure that it was exactly what I wanted. The amazing part is that the mixes were done in just a few emails!

The best decision I've made was to just let Sam do his thing. I gave him no restrictions and just basically entrusted him with my party, and he delivered flawlessly. We had two meetings and he basically understood our music preferences quickly. If you have the pleasure with working with Sam, please do yourself a favor and let Sam do his thing. My dance floor was packed the whole entire night and he was able to adapt really quickly to any last minute changes. He controlled the mood of the party and kept it going! Sam also have vast knowledge of hip-hop, old school R&B, classics, and EDM that really provided diversity in the songs he played at my wedding. I kept getting compliments the whole night on the DJ!

Hands down go with Orange City DJs as they are worth every single penny! Sam went beyond our expectations and everyone was very accommodating at Orange City DJs! I highly recommend them for any event!

Orange City DJs Pricing

Orange City DJs Price Rates

Orange City DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00