$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Orange Blossom Special Events

Our goal is for you to truly celebrate your union in stress-free, impeccable style.

At Orange Blossom Special Events, we specialize in celebration. And we are masters of our craft.

As a wedding and special event planning, design and production team based in Los Angeles, California, we are called to translate romantic visions into tangible realities. We believe in the big picture. We’re driven by the details. And we think the only thing you should be in charge of on your big day is having as much fun as possible.

No stress. No fuss. Just a completely beautiful, completely you, celebration of a love in bloom.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Throughout the wedding process, you'll make hundreds of decisions. We can unequivocally say that choosing Brooke & Orange Blossom to be our wedding planner was the greatest decision we made.

Brooke is so responsive and knowledgable, that it really put our minds at ease on a lot of items. She helped guide us through vendor decisions, and made excellent recommendations throughout the way. She has very close relationships with vendors, and makes the daunting process seem just a little bit easier.

On our wedding day, her team handled every item that arose. They were fantastic, and the timeline they put together was followed to a T. We wish we could award Brooke 6 stars, she really was that amazing.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, I honestly mean it when I say you'll get the best of the best with Orange Blossom! Brooke is absolutely amazing!! And so is her team!

I first got to see Brooke in action a couple of years ago when my best friend was planning her wedding. Brooke was super on top of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly. At that point, I knew I would need her to help with my wedding.

When we started planning our wedding, Orange Blossom was one of the first vendors we booked. We already had ideas for what we wanted, and Brooke did an amazing job of making sure everything worked out perfectly the day of the wedding. She put together a very detailed timeline and contacted all our vendors to make sure they were on time with everything and knew what was happening. A couple of weeks before our wedding she came with us to finalize our food menu at the Banquet hall where we had our wedding and worked out all the details with the hall coordinator. She came with us to the hall another time to do another run through the week before the wedding. We gave her everything we had prepared for the decorations and candy bar before hand and she took care of it. We just told her what we wanted and she made it happen. She was there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. She answered any questions for our bridal party and parents.

The day of the wedding, Brooke was with the bridal party and made sure everything was running smooth, while her team was at the hall and church making sure everything was set up perfectly. Brooke even got us snacks between the ceremony and reception. She really went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. I was completely worry free the day of, which was exactly what I wanted.

Throughout the process, Brooke was super responsive and had the best recommendations for anything we needed - vendors, wedding ideas, pictures, everything! She also was great at making sure we were cal

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Orange Blossom Special Events Pricing

N and J

25 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Orange Blossom Special Events. Brooke has the touch to make every wedding memorable. Hope to see you soon at the Kyoto Gardens at DoubleTree By Hilton!

When I first met Brooke, it was during a wedding. Brooke and her team coordinated a wedding that I officiated, and it was the smoothest wedding I have ever been to (and I've been to hundreds). Her team was relaxed, they were enjoying their work, and everything happened on time and looked beautiful. I wish that she was coordinating every wedding that I officiate! Knowing that she is behind the curtain puts me and my brides at ease. The detail that her team puts into every little thing is remarkable. It is refreshing to be amongst a great group who care so deeply and are so passionate about each and every wedding. Thank you Brooke! I look forward to many many more! I love working with Orange Blossom Special Events. With Gratitude, Elysia from LA Wedding Woman.

We absolutely LOVE working with Orange Blossom Special Events!! Brooke and her team seem to make every wedding flow seamlessly , and the wedding day just flows like a dream. Everyone involved can rest easy knowing that the wedding will go off with out a hitch. Not only do they do an amazing job, but these beautiful girls are just so fun to work with - we simply love everything about them, and look forward to every wedding we get to photograph with them there doing their magic!

I am a hairstylist and makeup artist who prefers to work with Orange Blossom Special Events as my #1 Wedding Planner. When it comes to my clients, I only reccommend the best and I have too many reasons to describe why I LOVE and TRUST Brooke the most. For starters, she is more on top of her game than anyone I know in this business, just try emailing her. You will receive a fast and thorough response with the solution to any question or roadblock within the hour. Every client that works with Brooke is completely at ease which makes my job ten times easier. I find that between Brooke's professionalism, vision, organization, and creativity anyone I send her way will have the wedding of their dreams. Honestly, she is the best in this business and you will soon see why!

Events

13817 Saticoy Street, Los Angeles, CA 91402   See On Map
805-890-6671 (phone)
Orange Blossom Special Events is a wedding planning, coordination, and design team from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Malibu, Orange County, and worldwide. Orange Blossom Special Events is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2009 specializing in beautiful, stress-free, memorable events.