000, Arlington, TX 76001 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,195
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Oracle Weddings

Oracle Weddings is a wedding videography company based in Arlington, Texas, which provides their extensive services in the Dallas, Austin, and Houston areas. The owner, Jaime Maldonado, is a professional cinematographer who has been a member of the Dallas-Fort Worth wedding industry since 2013. Oracle Weddings’ mission is to bring the romance, candor, emotion, and love of wedding events to life through their exceptional videography skills.

Oracle Weddings’ videography style can be most suitably described as both personal and cinematic. On your once-in-a-lifetime day, Jaime pays close attention to the hum-drum, capturing all of the precious moments shared between you, your significant other, your friends, and your family. In the blink of an eye, your magical wedding day will draw to a happily-ever-after close, but the magic won’t end there. Jaime will begin creating beautiful video montages of all of the footage from the memorable day so that the newlyweds have a remarkable piece of video to look back on fondly. To add to the convenience of the service, Oracle Weddings can offer couples digital downloads, Blu-Ray discs, DVDs, and USB drive copies of their wedding day footage.

Follow Oracle Weddings on

Videos 6 vídeos

11 Reviews for Oracle Weddings

Jessica M. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

No words to describe my wedding film. Jaime was attentive, kind and very helpful on my wedding day. I love how our video came out. I was able to relive the entire day from start to finish. I did not expect to receive such a as much video as I did. He was there from start to finish. I got my 1 minute film, a 45 minute film and all of our raw footage from the wedding day. I Highly recommend him if you want someone to capture your full wedding day. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mercedez · Married on 10/28/2017

I found Oracle Weddings (specifically Jaime) through Wedding Wire! I looked at Oracle's website for previous work and also Facebook! My dad didn't think we needed a Videographer because as he said "who watches wedding videos anymore?" Mind you, my parents have been married 30 years so it's been a while since my dad has seen a wedding video! My husband and I decided to give Oracle a call and I spoke with Jaime! From the second he answered the phone, I knew immediately we needed to book him! I felt like I knew him and everything I had in my mind of wanting him to create, he did not hesitate to assure me he could make it happen! We booked Jaime about a year or so ahead of our wedding date!

Fast forward to our wedding day, I had not met Jaime in person! When he arrived at the venue, he immediately felt like part of our family! He is extremely upbeat, funny, friendly and super personable! We had several guests tell us they had no idea Jaime was our videographer, that's how well he fit in! We hired him for 10 hours, so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect when receiving our Teaser - but let me tell you, those :30 seconds he made had my entire family in tears and extremely thankful we invested in him and a wedding video! We recently received our Highlight Film which was about 5 minutes and those 5 minutes were magical. The way he put together an entire day into 5 minutes had us at a loss for words, it felt like we were reliving the day all over!

To sum it up, my husband and I, along with my family has recommended Jaime to several other brides! He is THAT good and he is WORTH the investment! You will not regret hiring Jaime!

-Jovani and Mercedez Acuna

Sent on 01/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2017

I was on a budget searching for a videographer for my wedding but I also wanted an amazing video. Then I across Oracle Weddings. Just speaking with Jaime over the phone put my mind at ease and made me feel like I was definitely making the right decision choosing Oracle. He was full of energy which made me feel like he truly loved what he did, he was knowledgeable, understanding, and asked the right questions to make sure the video was unique and personalized for my husband and I. The day of the wedding was everything we expected and more. Jaime was working hard the entire day to make sure every special moment was captured and he was also a team player and worked very well with our photographer. We received a teaser video within just a few weeks and recently received our highlights video. All of our family and friends can't believe how amazing the videos turned out and we owe it all to Jaime.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Award

Oracle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2195.00
    Client Revisions
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Blue Christine Photography
    Blue Christine Photography Wedding Photographers

When I hear Jaime is going to be at a Wedding I'm photographing I'm always excited! He works so well with other vendors and it really helps the day run smoothly for everyone. Not only is he professional and an amazing videographer, but also hilarious. He can get a wedding party pumped up- and that means better photos and video! I highly recommend him to all of my couples!

• 000 Arlington, TX, 76001 See on map