000, Arlington, TX 76001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Oracle Weddings

Oracle Weddings is a wedding videography company based in Arlington, Texas, which provides their extensive services in the Dallas, Austin, and Houston areas. The owner, Jaime Maldonado, is a professional cinematographer who has been a member of the Dallas-Fort Worth wedding industry since 2013. Oracle Weddings’ mission is to bring the romance, candor, emotion, and love of wedding events to life through their exceptional videography skills.

Oracle Weddings’ videography style can be most suitably described as both personal and cinematic. On your once-in-a-lifetime day, Jaime pays close attention to the hum-drum, capturing all of the precious moments shared between you, your significant other, your friends, and your family. In the blink of an eye, your magical wedding day will draw to a happily-ever-after close, but the magic won’t end there. Jaime will begin creating beautiful video montages of all of the footage from the memorable day so that the newlyweds have a remarkable piece of video to look back on fondly. To add to the convenience of the service, Oracle Weddings can offer couples digital downloads, Blu-Ray discs, DVDs, and USB drive copies of their wedding day footage.

Follow Oracle Weddings on

• Videos 6

11 Reviews for Oracle Weddings

Jessica M. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

No words to describe my wedding film. Jaime was attentive, kind and very helpful on my wedding day. I love how our video came out. I was able to relive the entire day from start to finish. I did not expect to receive such a as much video as I did. He was there from start to finish. I got my 1 minute film, a 45 minute film and all of our raw footage from the wedding day. I Highly recommend him if you want someone to capture your full wedding day. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2017

I was on a budget searching for a videographer for my wedding but I also wanted an amazing video. Then I across Oracle Weddings. Just speaking with Jaime over the phone put my mind at ease and made me feel like I was definitely making the right decision choosing Oracle. He was full of energy which made me feel like he truly loved what he did, he was knowledgeable, understanding, and asked the right questions to make sure the video was unique and personalized for my husband and I. The day of the wedding was everything we expected and more. Jaime was working hard the entire day to make sure every special moment was captured and he was also a team player and worked very well with our photographer. We received a teaser video within just a few weeks and recently received our highlights video. All of our family and friends can't believe how amazing the videos turned out and we owe it all to Jaime.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Award

Oracle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oracle Weddings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Blue Christine Photography
    Blue Christine Photography Wedding Photographers

When I hear Jaime is going to be at a Wedding I'm photographing I'm always excited! He works so well with other vendors and it really helps the day run smoothly for everyone. Not only is he professional and an amazing videographer, but also hilarious. He can get a wedding party pumped up- and that means better photos and video! I highly recommend him to all of my couples!

• 000 Arlington, TX, 76001 See on map