Optic Bliss

Austin, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Optic Bliss produces wedding videos capturing the sights, sounds, and emotions that make your wedding day unforgettable. Utilizing multiple cameras and creative production techniques, we create cinematic wedding films in a photo-journalistic style.

As a husband-wife team, we understand the importance of being able to relive all the special moments from your wedding, both ones you remember and some you missed. Hearing the vows you made on your wedding day, watching your first dance as husband and wife, seeing your friends and family celebrate your love, these are the moments worth living over and over again. We are passionate about our work and want to create a truly one-of-a-kind wedding film for you to enjoy with friends, family, and future generations to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

1,900.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Ryan Married on 04/02/2016
    I highly recommend Optic Bliss for your videography needs! They are so nice, easy to get in contact with whenever, and a great price! My husband and I just received our wedding video and absolutely love it. The wedding day flew by so fast, that it was hard for us to remember everything. It is such a wonderful thing to have a video for us to cherish forever!
    Page Married on 11/28/2015
    Optic Bliss blew me away with their customer service and attention to detail, and, of course, their incredible video work. Brandon worked with me before the wedding to customize a package for our wedding day, so I ended up with exactly what I wanted, and a price point that fit my budget. On the day, they were so friendly and professional, and while they were filming, I hardly noticed they were there. Though they did help us frame the shot of cutting our cake to capture the moment perfectly! They took all of my requests for certain shots and songs and included them in the video - so perfect. After the wedding, our DVD and Bluray package was received much sooner than I expected - we got married at the end of November, and had our videos by the end of January/beginning of February! And Optic Bliss was so patient with me when my grandfather died soon after the wedding, and I couldn't bear to watch the video when we received it - they never pressured me into watching it so they could get feedback, or got annoyed with me, which meant so much to me. Having finally watched it, I can say that hiring Optic Bliss was one of my best decisions for my wedding (other than my handsome husband)!
    Tricia Married on 11/22/2015
    We chose Optic Bliss as a vendor on the recommendation of our wedding planners. We were SO glad we did- our wedding video turned out amazing. The crew was so professional. It exceeded any and all expectations that we had!

6111 Bridlington Circle Austin, 78745
Location of (Optic Bliss)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding