Portland, OR 97266 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Open Lens Photography & Video

For the past 7 years I have been a cinematographer & photographer doing commercials, movies, music videos and doing photography for products, fashion and family portraits. I have done work for companies like Beaverton Foods and Finic Print, amongst others.

Do to all the professional knowledge, I bring a verity of technical & creative skill set to the wedding world of photography and video, one of which is green screen knowledge . In the past 2 years I have transitioned to doing wedding videos and photography. I bring the same level of workmanship to every wedding I do and work with top of the line crew that helps me make each video and every photo look like it belongs in magazines.

When it comes to wedding videography, we have a cinematic style, but we are familiar with many different styles of film making and can do whatever you desire. from hand held documentary style to motion picture style, we can do it all depending on your budget level.

Visit our website by clicking > Wedding Videographer < for more information and to set up your consultation.

Follow Open Lens Photography & Video on

180a6180

• Videos 1

Open Lens Photography & Video FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD