756 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number

About Ooh La La Boudoir Photography

My name is Tana. I think that no outfit is complete without oversized sunglasses, a fierce handbag, and fabulous shoes. I want to be Giada DeLaurentis. I love nothing more then sharing a bottle of wine (red if your buying) with my girlfriends on a Friday night. And I am the diva photographer behind Ooh La La Boudoir Photography.

Before I said "I do" to my delicious husband, I searched for the perfect wedding gift. Cufflinks? Too cliche. Beer of the month club? This would take away room for my stash of Riesling in the fridge. Tickets to the Sox for him and his buddies? But what about me?! Needless to say, when a girlfriend of mine alerted me to boudoir pictures, I was intrigued...

As a fabulously curvy plus sized lady, I knew that my husband-to-be loved my curves but questioned if a camera would. After receiving my images back from the session, I fell head over heels in love with the art of boudoir photography and how the experience made me feel - Empowered. Sexy. Fierce. Beautiful. Glamorous. Sassy.

My goal is to recreate the same feelings I had, for you, my clients. The term boudoir is derived from the French term bouder meaning "to pout". Technicalities aside, the concept of boudoir photography is really an expression of your beauty. All sessions are done discreetly to preserve the confidence and secrecy you desire. I strive to make you as comfortable as can be with a little champagne and some fabulously girly tracks of music in the background to set the tone (who doesn't feel instantly sexy when they hear Britney Spears tells us she's "not that innocent"?!).

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I truly love helping women realize just how beautiful they really are and I look forward to the opportunity to do the same for you.

6 Reviews for Ooh La La Boudoir Photography

Ms. · Married on 01/14/2011

This was an extremely comfortable low key boudoir experience. I appreciated the professionalism and sense of fun!

Sent on 03/11/2011

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2010

Tana makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet her. Being a plus size beauty, I was more than nervous about getting boudoir pictures taken. Tana sensed that and tried even harder to make me comfortable. I laughed the whole time and my pictures came out wonderful. I felt sexy, empowered, beautiful--everything a woman is supposed to feel. I would totally do these again--maybe as an anniversary present!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2008

I have wanted to have boudoir pictures done for a few years now. I never quite had the courage to actually go through with them until I met Tana from Ooh La La.

I was more than nervous the day of my shoot and broke out into a full sweat on my way to the hotel. As soon as I walked into the room and met Tana, I relaxed more than I ever thought I would. She could tell I was nervous and kindly offerend me some champagne. I thought I was going to need to drink the entire bottle in order to relax enough to pose for the pictures with next to nothing on. I was so wrong!

Tana patiently sat with me before shooting and helped me pick out items to wear from the outfits I brought. She certainly picked out the right pieces because they photographed so well. I was nervous about taking most of my pics in only undies, but I am SO glad I did it because I truly got the look I wanted. I am glad Tana suggested just the undies because I knew I wanted to be risky and daring, but was afraid I would chicken out at the last minute.

During the shoot, Tana and I laughed together and had great conversations. I felt like I was with a friend which definitely helped in calming me down. By the end of my time with her, I felt like a million bucks and couldn't even remember being as nervous as I was.

TWO days later, Tana sent me two teasers and I was blown away by what I saw. I saw myself in a completely new light and I really loved it. I was so thrilled with my teasers and grew even more excited to see the rest of my pictures.

As soon as I received my CD, I showed my husband. This wasn't my original plan as I wanted to put them into an album, but they were just too good to not share immediately. The expression on his face was priceless and one I will never forget. He made one of my pictures his home screen image on his computer which really made me feel good.

I cannot thank Tana enough for instilling a sense of confidence in me than I never knew I had. I recommend Ooh La La to anyone who is thinking about boudoir pictures. Tana's expertise, professionalism, and people skills makes her the best choice out there.

Sent on 09/24/2010