221 N Harbor Blvd, Ste K, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About Onyx Cinema

Hollywood-trained cinematographers will work with you to produce a wedding film with quality that can hold up to the silver screen, but that is uniquely you.

Other couples have also viewed

• West Co Films
  • KMC Studios
  • Matt Hong Photo
  • FigTree Cinemas

2 Reviews for Onyx Cinema

Pam · Married on 10/30/2010

1st review...seriously?! More brides need to get in on their awesomeness. Where do I even begin with Michael and his team. . . Mike helped my husband and I create a fun wedding video to air at our wedding right before our grand entrance. Over the course of 12 hours and 2 days, Mike and his assistant Charlice spent time filming us. The entire filming process was one of the best experiences we had during wedding planning. With the stress of planning and finding the right vendors, this video gave us a chance to be our goofy selves and do something totally fun. They are so down to earth, goofy, and serious geeks when it comes to cinematography! I would trade really long emails with Mike, asking him questions, bouncing off ideas with him, etc., and he would trade me equally long and thorough emails. He makes you feel like you are his #1 client. Our videographers and photographers are hands down, our favorite vendors. Needless to say, with the excellent filming and editing he did, our video was a HUGE hit. All our guests were cracking up at our 6 minute video, asking us when we would be posting it online so they could watch it again. The wedding video was a splurge that I pushed for, and my husband will tell you that it was the right and best decision. For many of our guests, that video was the highlight of our wedding.

On the day of the wedding Mike and his team (Charlice + Anthony) showed up early and started getting to work. There were times where we never saw them, but we knew they were there because we'd see these big cameras filming us. They wore black and were like stealth ninjas. I haven't seen our video from the wedding yet, but I just know that we will be so impressed and happy with the results. I can't say enough great things about Onyx Cinema...I just hope many of our friends will hire them so we can see them again at another wedding! :) Onyx Cinema is capable of creating great and memorable videos, and I am looking forward to seeing them grow as a company and see what kind of magic they can create in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Monica · Married on 10/04/2008

Michael did a superb job shooting my wedding day from beginning to end. He visited the wedding location prior to the wedding day to get familiar with the floor plan and begin to plan how he would shoot his work. He made sure he had all the equipment needed for the day. The price for his services was by far the best in the industry. I'm so happy to have found Michael and will be forever grateful to him for capturing the special moments in my wedding day that I wasn't able to observe myself.

Sent on 02/01/2011

• alumiq productions Wedding Videographers

Onyx Cinema provides couples with high quality video productions. They tell great stories and capture moments no one else can. Onyx Cinema has a team that are no pressure, so when they shoot video, they are able to create some of the most amazing wedding cinematography we've ever seen. They are SUPER friendly and provide a service that makes every couple happy. If you're looking for an event filmmaker, then Onyx Cinema is a great choice!

• Jason Michaels Special Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

I work with a great number of videographers as a Wedding Disc Jockey Entertainer. Some are good...Some are bad...Not many are memorable enough to consider great. Enter Michael Shu. Michael is a passionate filmmaker with a very personable demeanor. He is professional, flexible and very keen in the use of the special equipment necessary to produce cinematic wedding films (ie steadicam, HD Cam). In an enviroment where many videographers want to simply rush through their duties at your event just to get home and watch "Dancing with the Stars"...Michael stands out as a MVP of your vendor team! Thanks Michael for restoring my faith in Wedding Videography!!

• 221 N Harbor Blvd, Ste K Fullerton, CA, 92832 See on map
    Location of (Onyx Cinema)