onomonoMEDIA LLC

Washington, DC View map

We are a digital media installation boutique. We specialize in photobooths and photobooth technology located in Washington, D.C. In other words, we turn everyday images into interesting focal points that are cherished for years to come. We can do it simple, or, as we prefer, we can do it big. Either way, we can do it exactly the way you want it.

Our photobooth is the perfect combination of vintage elegance and modern innovation. Not only will our service bring some amazing favors for your guests, it will create unique memories that everyone will be talking about for years to come. See for yourself.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth
    Paul Married on 06/16/2012
    Wonderful idea at our wedding. It was a hit and provided an opportunity to capture our guests being themselves. Photobook allowed them to leave us well wishes with their pictures. Great to work with and look forward to having them at our next major event.
    Erin Married on 09/10/2011
    I was referred to onomonoMEDIA from a friend when I was in the process of looking for a photo booth for my wedding on 09/10/2011. Once I reviewed their website and saw what they could offer, I was hooked! They have so many options to choose from and work with you to create a scrapbook unique to your wedding as a keepsake. The photo booth itself was modern and chic and fit in perfect with the mood we were trying to create. I would recommend onomonoMEDIA to anyone looking for a photo booth for any occasion!

Emily Married on 09/11/2010
    We are so glad that we found onomonoMEDIA LLC! I had wanted to do a photobooth, but wasn't sure if it would work out with our space, and they were recommended to us by our coordinator at the very end of our planning. Dave was awesome to work with, despite booking them only 3 weeks out - thankfully they had a cancellation for our wedding date. There were lots of great layout options, and they came up with a logo that matched our invitations perfectly. Dave was super flexible and was up for moving the booth while we had dinner so it was in a prime spot for cocktail hour and the reception. The pictures are awesome/hilarious and the guests had so much fun in the booth - and we love the guestbook he created. We also got a cd with all pictures taken that night and are posted on a Picasa site for easy sharing.

I would highly recommend - the booth is classy, the staff is super cool (my friends thought Dave was a guest at the wedding..), and the photos are great quality. Our only regret of the wedding day is that we didn't get in the booth more...oh well. Thanks guys!

PL Productions PL Productions Wedding DJs

I Highly recommend Dave from onomonoMEDIA LLC. He is a true professional with one of the best photo booths I have ever seen and experienced! When you are looking for THE BEST photo booth in the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area do yourself a favor save some time and just contact Dave from onomonoMEDIA LLC to book a photo booth for your special occasion today. You won't be disappointed! Sincerely, Paul Love PL Productions

Washington, 20001
2027096114

any time
Location of (onomonoMEDIA LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding